Avenged Sevenfold Drummer Found Dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArneZ

No rules in metal
Nov 19, 2006
"According to The Orange County Register, AVENGED SEVENFOLD drummer James Owen Sullivan (a.k.a. The Rev) was found dead at his home on Monday (December 2Cool. He was 28 years old.

Sullivan appears to have died of natural causes, Huntington Beach police Lt. John Domingo told The Orange County Register. Police were notified by firefighters who had responded to Sullivan's home about 1 p.m., according to the report.

AVENGED SEVENFOLD has issued the following statement regarding the passing of the band's drummer, James Owen Sullivan (a.k.a. The Rev):

"It is with great sadness and heavy hearts that we tell you of the passing today of Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan.

"Jimmy was not only one of the world's best drummers, but more importantly, he was our best friend and brother.

"Our thoughts and prayers go out to Jimmy's family and we hope that you will respect their privacy during this difficult time."

Woow, that was shocking...Too bad so young talented musicians dies early.

np: Avenged Sevenfold - Blinded in Chains

R.I.P 'The Rev'

Wow that sucks...definitely not the best band in the world, but some of there stuff is pretty good.

But this is shocking to say the least, especially since he's 28.

Do we get to have a death anniversary thread next year?!?! Who is the best dead guy, Chuck, Quorthon or THE REV!?!?! The battle begins one year from now. Be there or be square!

Great, a martyr for the mallcore kids.

you're next then? :lol:
Sorry, but that argument is just for braindead assholes. Its like calling Iron Maiden, Metallica or even Slayer a mallcore band. Because of "kids" wearing their shirts or listening to their albums.

City of Evil is even better then any of the latest Maiden records easily...

He also did perform as a vocalist for the "punk\hardcore\avant-garde metal" band "Pinkly Smooth" [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-H9mcpAmAA&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-H9mcpAmAA&feature=related[/ame]

i love those guys, they do have fans, so you fuckers who were talking shit, its not cool, its a mans life. and you'd be pretty pissed and probably upset if it was a member of one of your favorite bands. Have some respect.

I personally hate Avenged Sevenhold, primarily because their vocalist is horrible. Their guitar riffs and leads, while executed well, are uninspired ripoffs of Guns 'n' Roses, Motley Crue, and Judas Priest. "The Rev" was a good drummer, I'll admit, but I could really care less about his passing or the future of this totally useless band. If that makes me a cold, emotionless prick, I can live with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.