Avenged Sevenfold live DVD

@Kazrog, I heard the lead guitarist does all the guitar parts in the studio. I think he's the one with black hair? So that'd explain why it sounds so different studio to live.

Yeah, Synyster Gates - he plays totally differently live. His solos sound like Alex Skolnick in the studio and like CC DeVille live. :lol:

Isn't it just a shame that these wankers who just can't handle their instruments get the big fame, the big stage and all the attention?
While spending the ridiculous amounts of money of label(s) on this band, they probally could have contracted atleast 4 other bands who have 100x more potential and talent to go along with it!!

(unlike Dream Theater..LaBrie sounded perfect when I saw them live but the DVD..ugh)

yeah that's something i also not understand. I have seen dreamtheater multiple times live. Alway labrie sounded spot on, but then on DVDs you hear some glitches and mistakes that I haven't caught him doing live when seeing them.

Sounds like there was something wrong with the lead guitarist in that 3:35 section.

The other guitar is playing his part and stopping which sounding like it was supposed to counter act with the other guitarist but the other guitarist couldnt even be heard. His whole solo was inaudible as was the harmony part.

I think it sounds more like an engineering screw up then the band on that particular part.

But the chicks alone in that Scream Video make me want to buy the DVD.

Sounds like there was something wrong with the lead guitarist in that 3:35 section.

The other guitar is playing his part and stopping which sounding like it was supposed to counter act with the other guitarist but the other guitarist couldnt even be heard. His whole solo was inaudible as was the harmony part.

I think it sounds more like an engineering screw up then the band on that particular part.

But the chicks alone in that Scream Video make me want to buy the DVD.

+1..... nice babes cool show:kickass:

Something's funny with the authenticity of the DVD.. doesn't seem 100% real, but hey - it's their product to sell.
I don't let anything I'm happy get released,.. so why should they?