Avenie on Myspace! (w/ me on vocals and guitar)

well.. that was gay?! "nice" sounds though.. but is that really you singing the clean parts too?

This is fucking awesome!! :danceboy:

Concealed works best, as there are no clean vocal problems in the song. But generally you're doing great on that area also. There are a few off-keys yes (who doesn't? :) ), maybe in the future you could get someone to co-produce the vocals when recording? Cause only the few misses keep this from being perfect. I like the undistorted cleans most. Beautiful.

I better learn that growling technique, you're soundin way better than I do. You ass :loco:

Bliss of Misery... Luojani luoksesi!

That shit was amazing! I usually don't care this kind of stuff, but this was awesome!

EDIT - Had to edit this, I had listen all song before posting, but now I re-listeng them and fuck, this is amazing stuff!! Really fuckin great!! Do you have material for a full-lenght or just these 3 songs?

EDIT - Matti, MySpace on homo, eikä anna meikän imuttaa, saako jollain keinolla koneelle?

M.Lehto said:
That shit was amazing! I usually don't care this kind of stuff, but this was awesome!

EDIT - Had to edit this, I had listen all song before posting, but now I re-listeng them and fuck, this is amazing stuff!! Really fuckin great!! Do you have material for a full-lenght or just these 3 songs?

EDIT - Matti, MySpace on homo, eikä anna meikän imuttaa, saako jollain keinolla koneelle?

Thanks a lot! We have those three and one more praticed and two more with no lyrics not-practiced.

Voidaan varmaan järjestää jotain, ja myspace on homo käskystä.

We are almost finished recording the new Avenie demo. We did the drums last thursday in our practise pad in Tampere, and then moved the recordings to Ilkka's cottage in Pälkäne for the weekend, there's a lot of video footage which we'll be posting asap. We still have some lead guitars and vocals left to do.
There will be three tracks on the demo titled "The Gauntlet", "Phantom Pain" and "Let Me Sleep". The last-mentioned will feature also female vocals by a very talented young singer, Noora Louhimo. So far everything sounds amazing!

The demo is also featuring our new member, Felipe Muñoz. This young Chilean keyboard wizard hasn't even turned twenty yet but already has the technique and attitude of a professional metal musician. We are very proud to have him with us!

We are recording with the portable studio gear of Deaf Ear Music, a company I and Kalle founded earlier this year. The sounds are much cleaner and much more powerfull than the last demo, I can promise you, this demo is going to kick your balls!!

More updates and video footage on the demo to come soon!!! Stay tuned!!!

-Matti/Avenie

www.avenie.net
www.myspace.com/avenie

"The Gauntlet" released today!!!

The full demo will be available for listening on myspace until 28.2.2009.
"The Gauntlet" will still be available on myspace after that.
www.myspace.com/avenie
www.avenie.net

The demo will be available for purchasing with the ridicilous price of 3€ + postage. If interested, simply send mail to this address:
matti.auerkallio@deafearmusic.net

Avenie is:
Matti Auerkallio - Guitar/Vocals
Ilkka Kainulainen - Guitar
Felipe Muñoz - Keyboards
Kalle Marttila - Bass
Marko Lydén - Drums

Hey,

I uploaded the full new Avenie demo-EP back on myspace, all three songs, and this time you can also download them. If you want to support us, we still have cd's for sale, just contact us.

Also, come see us live at Yo-talo, Tampere 6.5., supporting Before The Dawn.

-Matti

PS: sori kun spämmään teidän foorumia =)