Avoiding certain people

More Murder

May 31, 2006
Has there ever been a person like you wouldn't even be a couple of feet from because they scared the shit out of you?

Like last week there was this creepy person that wouldn't budge. They were like indian or something and they just had like pitch black eyes. They wouldn't move for like an eternity they just stood there staring down the sidewalk. Than another woman came out and stood beside the other woman and stood there staring down the road. Creepy. But as closer as I got to the creepy woman; I got close to her and than just ran as fast as I could back and to the sidewalk on the road.

Anyone have this experience where they see a person they get really scared by? Their eyes or whatever.

There is this old black woman who seems liek she doesn't know how to put on her clothes (which kind of look like a mish-mash of color and pool clothes)...she likes crossing the street whenever there is traffic....doesn't scare me but makes me feel realy bad :erk:

there is this kid in my high school, his name is tyson. big black gangster drug dealer. you just get this vibe that he is going o hit you whenever you go near him. more people have gotten jumped by him than actually know him.

Really old smelly people who seem to always sit next to you on the bus always freak me out. Especially the ones that insist on talking to you while they can see your listenin to music.

TehStoner said:
Really old smelly people who seem to always sit next to you on the bus always freak me out. Especially the ones that insist on talking to you while they can see your listenin to music.

i fucking hate those.

this thread is a good example of something like that