Awesome opportunity for UK Sneapsters!

LiberaScientia

Cat Dad
Apr 19, 2012
Portsmouth, UK
Hey guys, saw this on facebook and thought you guys might be interested.

"ATTENTION MUSIC TECH NERDS!!! We are accepting competent sound engineers/music tech students who would like to volunteer their time and services to get involved in Tech Fest 2013. We would help you to build up your work experience and we could review your services for your CV. If you are interested in taking part in this we will require your current CV to be emailed into us at techfest@hotmail.co.uk :) CV's will be read carefully and accessed by our own team of professional sound engineers. The UKTMF stage crew currently consists of our own UKTMF engineers, members from the Bloodstock Stage crew, and we have recently acquired Timfy James from Hacktivist who I am pleased to announce will be working on stage with us for UKTMF 2013. Any successful applicants will be contacted for a rigorous Interview with our Core Group of Engineers :D Last year we had our dear friend Oli from Bloodstock volunteer and we were so impressed with his work and attitude we promoted him to a full time core group member for this year and is now involved in the planning of UKTMF 2013 all year round. Many thanks to all those who apply! If you are successful your entry/accommodation at the festival will be completely free."

Link to their facebook page here

I've got no hope in hell of getting this but I reckon many of you guys do so good luck guys :)