Awesome T-Shirts

Kloris

New Metal Member
Jun 25, 2004
United States
oink.has.it
I was looking at the T-shirts last night, and today I told my mom about Forest Stream cause we were listening to the CD in the car.. so we get home and I show her the website, and she sees the picture at www.foreststream.net and says "This reminds me of 7th Guest!" (a computer game)

So anyway I show her the shirt and say I want one! She says it also reminds her of 7th Guest... So we decided to buy two of them cause she liked it! We're going to try to get two XXL... Awesome shirt design <3 :hotjump:

Hey, you're that album art guy. I sent you an email and you never replied! I guess you weren't interested in making my album cover or even our logo? :D :D

I guess i can't blame you, we don't really have a budget to pay you, we don't even have a paypal or credit card.. i have about $400 in the bank but im saving it to buy a flying V..

Dude are you kidding!! I love your stuff! I even browsed your webpage!

If you're talking about the thread for new album art, I didn't know you were signed on for new album art... your shirt looks nice, even my MOM liked it.. I was just saying a winter-themed album art would be freaking awesome X_X!

The forest stream art for Tears was metaphorical, I don't know if that's what you intended but what I thought was like... Jesus got crucified, and man was cursed to have a dead earth with thorns, and childbirth would be painful (thus the broken bed) Or maybe the AIDs and disease stuff... so yeah, It's very nice!! I didn't quite understand the scary dood on the back though..

But dude! How did you get the idea that I don't like your stuff? I love it! I like the Bloodbath shirt too, it's just that I wouldn't have made the logo and the picture different colors if it was my choice (I would have used the rusty-looking logo that fits in) and saying suck my guts on the back was kind of weird.. and there weren't enough guts! =O!!

I love yer stuff... please make album art / logo for my band.. :(

If you want, you can make some experimental stuff for us, like something you never did - and we'll take it even if it looks like crap! :D And we would be honored. :p I added you to my aim like weeks ago too after I looked at the contact page on your website!