Awesome Underground Band!!!-Cronicle

checked out dust on an open wound.guitar playing is really cool and the song overall is powerful sounding.not sure if i would have gone with that vocal pattern though-no disrespect,it's good,but i think i would have done it a bit differently-only my opinion though.harmony vocals are a nice touch.

Glad someone noticed.

Kalish is an interesting singer...his growling is a little silly, but he can hold out notes for quite a while. He's not singing in tune, either...

The band behind him is rock-solid, though...

Yeah, well, I can probably do better...give me a year or so. I'll blow the fucker away.

Spread the word!

\m/ Cronicle! \m/

I'm not a friend per se. But I do know them personally, and they're better than the punk/art rock bullshit that people play in my area.

I have a band of my own. Ursa Major. But we're still having startup problms. We'll own the scene in like a year.

good to hear.what kind of stuff are you boys gonna be doing when you get it together?i know what you mean about the punk/art rock thing too.lots of the young musicians round my way play that kind of style,or some kind of emo stuff.not really my cup of tea.i like mine metal and served straight up.the guitars and drums on the cronicle stuff are a good example of what i like.sounds good to me.

Actually, we sound a lot like Cronicle. Melodic thrash/death. However, we'll have more versatile vocals, more epic/unconventional stuff, and, did I mention that we're half funk?

I used to have our soon-to-be demo cover in my sig.

Here:
020104-The%20Spirit%20Of%20The%20Bear%20album%20cover%203.jpg