awww, Edmonton cancelled?

XDude

New Metal Member
Apr 16, 2005
Edmonton, AB, Canada
www.xdude.com
I recently discovered Into Eternity from the MP3 samples on Gigantour.com. I got really excited when I saw they were gonna be in town this week... then was equally un-excited to see the gig cancelled.

But hey, if they gotta go tour California and become international stars, power to them, right? I can always get these 4 albums autographed some other time. ;)

hey man.. I hear ya, cancellations are always shitty for the fans that were eager to see them. The same happened here in Europe, they were going to come over for some gigs in April (no big tour), but the label had another US tour for them and asked them to cancel. Century Media is investing a lot in these guys and want to focus on the US market and keep them touring there for now. Unfortunately plans are sometimes so short notice that already scheduled single gigs have to be cancelled :( In this case, one band dropped off the Destruction tour and earlier this month IE was asked to replace them. In the other case it's another full US tour with Dark Tranquillity and The Haunted. Some fans react just angry which is a pity.. I too feel the disappointment, but like you said, we can't really blame them to take the opportunities they're getting, right? I wish them luck and succes! :headbang:

But hey on another note... you're in Edmonton (which is not very far from Regina) and you didn't discover the band until Gigantour? :OMG: