AX7: It's time for us to find another drummer

Not saying anyone HAS to like Papa Roach obv, to each their own. I really like the first two records (GAWM is ok-ish, but the last couple have been AWFUL) but they've impressed me live when I've seen them, particularly Koby who is very good at working a crowd.

I dug papa roach at download in '07, i've always been a fan of them really! catchy tunes and they certainly have matured playing live, and coby is a great frontman!:headbang:

all things aside, to say Hetfield and Trujillo are not incredible musicians is pretty ridiculous

even if you take Rob out of the mix, Hetfield alone is a phenomenal musician

as far as Rob is concerned ... if he was a nobody could you honestly say you wouldn't want him laying down some bass lines for you in something?

Yeah, fair dos man. Hetfield is a phenomenal singer, he is very unique and he's a great rhythm player. All respect due to that man. I still admire him, it's just hard since I'd have to hear the rest of the band playing too if I want to hear anything new.

And Trujillo... Totally overrated hype as far as I'm concerned. I fail to see what's so amazing about his playing, but each to their own. He's just a pretty good bass player. Nothing stands out to me watching him play.

LOL J you're a complete moron, I wouldn't stand being 9 years in this forum if all I'd have to discuss are your critically acclaimed "contributions". If all you have to claim is that saying Papa Roach is absolute shit period and no opinions allowed and if you mention Papa Roach you are not allowed to have an opinion on anything, you might as well get the fuck out and leave the grown ups to discuss mmkay? I'm supposing you joined (oh sorry "created") this board when you were 3 years old right?

Edit: and he was talking specifically about your contribution to this thread, he dares not touch your incredible reputation of 9 years around here, we all know you're Andy's best man dude

And who are you again?

J ....

Come on dude. I am friends with you and Dan & Gareth. Dan is a cool guy... be nice to him ...

Gareth has his moments ...lol You both need to stop acting like dillholes!

Oh and thanks for calling me back while you were in Vegas bitch ....lol, I was looking forward to making fun of bitches on the strip again...lol

You need to post more, what the fuck you been up to?

To be honest bro I didnt get that message response from you until like the last night we were there. My fault. You're right though I shoulda hit you up regardless to say whats up.

We will prob head back sometime maybe in March anyhow. Rolling up clubs at the Encore... probably exactly your scene, right? Hahahahah.

Anyways, yeah I dont post much... just staying busy with work and some other shit... writing for new projects and working on FILMING with some people from UT film school. Working on some potentially pretty big time shit. Been fun. Hitting a few tour dates here and there with some cool crews.

Guess Im not allowed to say AX7 sucks and that Mike's a douche? Lol. Surprised you're on the goods with him. Few times I ran into him.... wow. Just. wow. Rusty Cooley style wow.

And Trujillo... Totally overrated hype as far as I'm concerned. I fail to see what's so amazing about his playing, but each to their own. He's just a pretty good bass player. Nothing stands out to me watching him play.

Infectious Grooves, man. Cool stuff back in the day. Prob can find some on youtube Im sure.

J the TyranT said:
And who are you again?

I knew you would try to answer something like that. My answer is: why the fuck do you care? Do you have to be here for 9 years to be able to say things and smash other's opinions to the ground? This isn't high school or your social golf club you retard, and if it was you would probably just be the Al Bundy who once scored three touchdowns 9 years ago and nobody cares about anymore cause seriously: who are you? I've only seen you be a dumbass on two or three threads since Ive been here, you're definitely losing you're beloved popularity game chap, so get over it already

I wouldn't mind seeing Joe Babiak behind the skins with DT.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPuzetJ2mR488[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator: