Axamenta - The Newest Opeth Ripoff

Another human-race rip off.

Check out this clown, Ten SiSi. It's if you combine male and female DNA. Like we haven't seen THAT done a trillion fuggin' times. ;)

That song was quite distant from Opeth material. It sounded more like a hybrid between Children of Bodom and Pain of Salvation.
Those two bands are shameless ripoffs but actually I liked a bit about that Axamenta song. They are quite impressive musicians judging from a technical point of view

Who says I was talking about Opeth's heavier stuff? Their soft sections are a rip off of opeth's style. and Oinkness is a fat fucking faggot. Why don't you and Tubbs go have some fat fucking fatass sex.

Ten SiSi said:
Who says I was talking about Opeth's heavier stuff? Their soft sections are a rip off of opeth's style. and Oinkness is a fat fucking faggot. Why don't you and Tubbs go have some fat fucking fatass sex.

I haven't even listened to the band but this guy is absolutely right

I like em. I liked em before they were posted here. So what if a band rips off another band? I guess its ok to say that Opeth has Morbid Angel "influences", but as soon as someone is "influenced" by Opeth, they are a ripoff? Wankers.

Ten SiSi said:
Aww, well how fat fucking kind of you, sir! :)