AxeFX Tone

There seems to be too much lows-lowmids that make it sound somewhat muddy. I'm not sure if it's the result of the guitar tone or the bass tone however.

Dude
this is sick
If you finish writing this song I will do vocals for it

There seems to be too much lows-lowmids that make it sound somewhat muddy. I'm not sure if it's the result of the guitar tone or the bass tone however.

I think the AxeFx is pretty much gonna have that sound no matter what, so I'm just embracing that sound until I can get my 5150 miced up. I can't seem to find a middle ground with it, it's either too muddy or too weak and fizzy.

Dude
this is sick
If you finish writing this song I will do vocals for it

haha really? That would be cool. I didn't think much of the riffs but I might try to throw something together.

I think the AxeFx is pretty much gonna have that sound no matter what, so I'm just embracing that sound until I can get my 5150 miced up. I can't seem to find a middle ground with it, it's either too muddy or too weak and fizzy.

In that case I would try to change the bass tone a bit so they work better together.

this is awesomely sick, man! i see what you mean about the "overuse" of the glitch (which is more like a slowdown, but yeah). i would limit the effect to just the beginning, and then maybe in the very end of the finished track, to close the song.

the tone sounds good etc, maybe a little less low end would do the trick (not too good at the "controlled low end" thing myself)

keep it up, man! :)

Love the riffage and the guitar tone is quite good. Maybe a little less around 300-350Hz.