Axl is waisting Geffen's money

The fact that they have 13 million dollars to spend on something everyone with common sense knows will never actually exist lends me to not giving a damn.

dont u just love the direction and integrity of record companies,13 millions dollars for nothing isnt too bright in my booke,the record will struggle to sell 200 thousand records,imagine what anthrax could do if a record comany gave them that much money

Who cares what Axl does anymore the guy's fucked up! Im quite looking forward to hearing Velvet Revolver cause Slash is still one of my favorite guitarists and i think that it will be better than anything Axl mcmad of the clan mcmad can come up with anymore.

Just a coupla' side notes here:

1) Appetite for Destruction was arguably the best debut album ever...definitely goes with if I am stranded on an isle.

2) At the Tiger Stadium KISS show a few years back, the one which STP was supposed to open but Weiland was in rehab, Alice in Chains opened and sang "Big Bang Baby" as a slap to STP. Well Layne, who's still singing...?

3) I'm hungry....