Dave Grohl Inspired By Opeth?

haha name dropping... Opeth, what would be the point just dropping names, Blood Red Throne, I mean I wouldn't so such a thing, Yattering, because dropping, Arch enemy, names is just ,Pantera, lame. If I catch anyone, Emperor, dropping names I will totally, Stratovarius, just call you out becuase, Borknagar, that's just, Blind Guardian, retarded. So don't you, Venom, do it.

nataservant said:
haha name dropping... Opeth, what would be the point just dropping names, Blood Red Throne, I mean I wouldn't so such a thing, Yattering, because dropping, Arch enemy, names is just ,Pantera, lame. If I catch anyone, Emperor, dropping names I will totally, Stratovarius, just call you out becuase, Borknagar, that's just, Blind Guardian, retarded. So don't you, Venom, do it.

that post combined with your signature = i havent laughed that hard from this forum in a LONG time. thank you :p

omg_big.gif

I love Dave Grohl...

I like a few songs of Probot, Red War, Centuruies of Sin, if the new album is heavier than that, then it would be an excellent metal album.

i guess i could learn to like dave grohl........roasted on a spit, with lots of garlic.

i'll admit i do have a soft spot for the foos first album, but they've gotten progressively worse since