Ayreon - 01011001

Interesting... A binary album title? Sounds like it's going to be some hi-tech future themed album (as always).

Not as always, THE was not really a hi-tech futer themed album.. Only the ending of song 20..

C'mon guys, give mister luccassen a break.. He makes awesome music..

2008 is going to be a great year, released albums speaking :loco:

I'm actually hyped about the singers: holy crap, Gildenlow, Kursch, Rieske and the other guy from evergrey!

Too bad everything gildenlow has done in years has been unbelievably fucking awful, I think he lost his mind. Flower Kings and the last PoS album ughhhh. He'll probably suck on this too.

how can he suck at something someone else has written? Or are you implying he can't sing anymore? I'm one of the few people who think that Be is their masterpiece, at least musically.

well that proyect/thing whatever it is makes very cheesy and boring music.

I agree, I dislike Scarsick but I think he has one of the best (if not THE best) voices in the metal scene. This album is written by Lucassen, Daniel will just sing.

He didn't write his vocal parts in the flower kings either (I don't think, anyway) and sure was terrible on adam and eve...I guess we'll just wait and see. I never have gotten into a single ayreon release besides ambeon though so meh :p