Ayreon LIVE on EARTH

A couple of shots:
starone.jpg

startwo.jpg

Got it today, for 27 €. 3 days before the official release.

After one spin of the DVD:

OH MY FUXING GOOOOOOOOSH!!!!!!!!

Some thoughts:
1.- Russell Allen = :OMG: . Period.
2.- Damian Wilson, god he is AWESOME. I can't believe he is SO underrated.
3.- Robert sings GREAT. He smokes in Amazing Flight
4.- Floor and Irene were amazing, specially FLoor. And Man, you bet she is HOT!
5.- Arjen is a demi-god.
6.- The sound, being good, could be better.
7.- The package = o_O

This is BY FAR the best show I've ever seen. Screw Dream Theater, Vai, Satch, Symphony X, Yngwie :)Spin:), The Gathering and some more man....I would give my left arm (cos I wank with the right one) to see one of this shows.
Tho if you don't even like Ayreon you should get this album. It is something that happened and that won't happen again. And actually it has some of the best vocalists around. Get it, specially if you are a SX fan, cos this is the only chance (by now) to see Russell in DVD singing like a god. Or J00st shredding the hell out of us.

Indeed an incredible release!!! And pretty cheap considering it's 2 CDs and a DVD. By now it's the best prog album of the year for me, and surely the best live recording from a prog band I've ever heard! Absolutely brilliant from beggining to end in all aspects, congratulation for Arjen and co. - specially for Joost, considering this is his band's board :)

From me also a very big hand for Joost who is there all the time with these awesome keyboard sounds and very concentrated and yet very enthousiastic playing throughout the concert. Must have been a real reassurance for Arjen to have found a talented person like Joost. And although the images focus more on the singers and Arjen we all can hear that the keyboars are so beautiful. Hats off, Joost!!

Wouter

SanderThomas said:
Whoohoo :) got a signed one too :) even tho I didn't order before I read this thread, reminding me to order :) thanks guys ;)

No Problemo, i guess u have one of the last 75 that arjen signed after he signed 100 pieces

Id like to thank Joost for his amazing playing in Amazing flight in Space!
good working Joost:wave: