Ayreon

You know, I've been trying for a while to get a copy of the two-disk set of Universal Migrator, but it's an expensive import, so I've been unable to. I've heard the song "Dawn of a Million Souls", though, and it was incredibly epic.

Funny you should ask this. I had just dug out Universal Migrator Part 1: The Dream Sequencer this afternoon for a listen on a long drive. This is the only Ayreon album I have. I dig it. It's very atmospheric and has some pretty huge Pink Floyd influences. I tend to like to listen to it as background music. My fav song on the album is The First Man On Earth (Neal Morse on vox):

Last edited by a moderator:
"The Human Equation" is one of my alltime favorite albums!
I also have "Into the Electric Castle" and "01011001", but though they are good they don't grab me as much as THE.

I love all of the albums! I have both Universal Migratior albums, separate albums too, and The Human Equation. Tis thinking man's metal.

Recently got a two-disk set of Universal Migrator. Since I enjoy making lists too much, here's a list of my favorite tracks from each album. Dream Sequencer - 1: The First Man On Earth. 2: Carried By The Wind. 3: Dragon On The Sea. 4: And The Druids Turn To Stone. 5: The Shooting Company... . Flight of the Migrator - 1: Dawn of a Million Souls. 2: Into the Black Hole. 3: Journey On The Waves Of Time. 4: Chaos. 5: The New Migrator. Yes, I realize nobody probably cares. ;)