www.faroffgrace.com
Here are the choices:

AYREON - Actual Fantasy
AYREON - Ayreonauts Only
AYREON - Flight Of The Migrator
AYREON - Into The Electric Castle
AYREON - The Dream Sequencer
AYREON - The Final Experiment

I don't know which are the good ones and which are just OK. I LOVE Star One, so anything close to that would be good.

It depends on what you like. Dream sequencer and flight of the migrator are given. Get them. If you like prog/rock, go for into the electric castle. Personally, i thought it sucked major ass because if you read the lyrics along with it, they don't fit. Happy music where someone is dying and such... i don't like it. I think it's crap.

For someone who likes Star One, I'd suggest Flight of the Migrator for sure, it's the most like Star One of them all..then get The Final Experiment and Actual Fantasy, which are sort of similar..after that get Into the Electric Castle & Dream Sequencer, which are both a way mellower prog-rock sort of thing..

All of them.

In all seriousness, though. Flight of the MIgrator, The Dream Sequencer and Actual Fantasy are what I'd recommend.

My personal favorite is Actual Fantasy

yes I know, big help we are, huh?

Edit: Ok, really- my favorite Ayreon is the new one- but that one isn't for sale yet... but I have heard the demos. It will blow all the previous Ayreon's away...

The "Live on Earth" DVD is phenomenal...

My personal favorite cds are Stare One and ITEC...i think the mix of singers on that disc is the most consistent he's had. The "Universal Migrator" cds have some quality songs, but i feel like i have to sit through several sub-par tracks before getting to them. I love the story, instrumentation, and production of ITEC.

"Star One" is just a phenomenal collection of music...great story behind the songs, fantastic music, and Floor! Can't go wrong...