Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Universal Migrator 2: Flight of the Migrator

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Human Equation

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

Papa Josh

Minister of Propaganda
Considering this project scored really well this year, let's talk about all that is Ayreon. I now have The Final Experiment, Into the Electric Castle, Universal Migrator 1 & 2 and The Human Equation. Also have Star One.

Personally, I think Arjen is a musical genius, these albums are beautiful soundscapes, awesome all star lineups, and I just keep getting into them more and more.

I need to get Actual Fantasy, it's the only one I'm missing. I downloaded all of the singles and rarities today, until I can get them all.

Papa Josh said:
Fish good, but I;ve always preferred Hogarth when it comes to Marillion.
:ill: ........my opinions on that, and I'll leave it at that as to not derail the Ayreon thread , ha ha

and speaking of Ayreon ..

I gotta say, as much as I think arjen is such a genious, I don't listen to Ayreon nearly enough. It took me a long time to finally get into any of the albums, and the first one that I finally payed attention to all the way through was Into the Electric Castle, and it got me hooked... I haven't listened to any other than that or the newest in a while.. I know I also like one of the Universal Migrator discs, a lot, and the other......... not as much, I just can't remember which is which right now.

Into The Electric Castle is the best musically, but all the vocal performances (plus some really great music parts) make "The Human Equation" better and my favourite. "Into The Electric Castle" is one of the most underrated prog rock/metal albums ever.