B and B or hotels help

saxon747rock

Oct 19, 2003
york
Visit site
Can anybody tell me please if there are any cheap hotels or bed and breakfast places that are in walking distance for bradford nottingham and dudley, or what roads we need to be looking down for them cheers

Found these in Dudley mate;

Saltwells Inn
Saltwells Lane, Brierly Hill, Dudley, West Midlands, DY5 1AX.
Tel: 01384 569224. Fax: 01384 560429.
En-suite facilities available. TV in all rooms. Tea and coffee making facilities. Children welcome. Licensed bar. Licensed restaurant. Parking available. Credit cards accepted.

Pig on the Wall Hotel
Kent Street, Dudley, West Midlands, DY3 1UX.
Tel: 01902 883000. Fax: 01902 883000.
En-suite facilities in all rooms. TV in all rooms. Tea and coffee making facilities. Telephone in all rooms. Hairdryer available. Children welcome. Licensed bar. Licensed restaurant. Special diets catered for. Parking available. Non-smoking facilities. Credit cards accepted. Dogs welcome by arrangement. Conference facilities.

Couldnt really find anything cheap and cheerful in Nottingham, they all seem to be quite expensive.

If you're coming to the Bradford Rio gig, then I can recommend....

Westleigh Hotel (01274 726922)

....it's within 5 minutes staggering distance from the venue, and I believe the prices are VERY reasonable.

We are staying at -

Nottingham - The Gresham Hotel, 109 Carrington Street, NG1 7FE. Tel - 0115 950 1234. The price is £44 (for the room) and includes breakfast. Looking at the map, the hotel doesn't look like it is very far from the venue.

Dudley - Wards Arms Hotel, Birmingham Road, Dudley, West Midlands, DY1 4RN, 01384 457502. The price is £65 (for the room) and includes breakfast. According to the recepionist, JB's is about 5-10 minutes from the hotel. We have stayed at this hotel before, it is a bit expensive but it is a nice hotel.