B*llo*ks To You All

angryhobojpgw180h203rk1nb5.jpg

this is exactly why cobot has become so gay and boring.
stop being retards please.
you people just wanna get your post count up...thats why you post so many stupid spam threads imo

edit: and there is a "goon" night thread, so there really was no point in this thread.

Using the word Bollocks, then censoring it as if you didnt want to offend someone. Okay Prince Harry.
It's called not getting banned.

this is exactly why cobot has become so gay and boring.
stop being retards please.
you people just wanna get your post count up...thats why you post so many stupid spam threads imo

edit: and there is a "goon" night thread, so there really was no point in this thread.

I just wanted to see how many of you sad fuckers would moan about it like they have nothing better to do than waste their lives away on a forum bitching and whining like it was real life and somebody has strapped them down and forced to listen to Britney Spears.

I just wanted to see how many of you sad fuckers would moan about it like they have nothing better to do than waste their lives away on a forum bitching and whining like it was real life and somebody has strapped them down and forced to listen to Britney Spears.

look whos the sad one that takes seriously anything people on the internet say...i mean come on stop being sad, you dont even know me and you say that all i do is waste my time on forums? :lol: poor kid. i feel for you.

I fail to see how the COBOT boards can have become a worse place just because new members post useless threads. Every member has free will to choose which thread they enter and so I can not see how they can have valid grounds to be annoyed. If the boards really are that bad then posting in pointless threads just to complain about them isn't going to improve the situation of COBOT in any aspect.
If you're actually concerned then you can report to thread to a moderator or whatever it is that you have to do here.
I mean these are the Off Topic boards so some amount of Spam is to be expected.

I fail to see how the COBOT boards can have become a worse place just because new members post useless threads.

thats because you've only been here for a short time. Before, like in 05, most of the threads were interesting, but now all you see are forum games...there is only a few serious threads...

look whos the sad one that takes seriously anything people on the internet say...i mean come on stop being sad, you dont even know me and you say that all i do is waste my time on forums? :lol: poor kid. i feel for you.
Because you make it so obvious that your post wasn't serious.

its funny how ppl who spend most of their time here accuse others for it :lol: :lol: :loco:
:lol: That wasn't the point I was trying to make. I know I spend a lot of time on here but I don't treat it like real life. If somebody says something that annoys me continually I don't have to read it and even less reply to it. Whereas all these people moaning about the amount of spam are basically spamming themselves. If you don't like a post don't reply to it and the thread will die.

Because you make it so obvious that your post wasn't serious.

:lol: That wasn't the point I was trying to make. I know I spend a lot of time on here but I don't treat it like real life. If somebody says something that annoys me continually I don't have to read it and even less reply to it. Whereas all these people moaning about the amount of spam are basically spamming themselves. If you don't like a post don't reply to it and the thread will die.

is that why you complain about people complaining about spam?
hmm interesting.