B O W D O W N H E R E

MRBEAST

See my member
May 3, 2001
THE DEN OF THIEVES
Visit site
CUZ THE SAINTS RAISEING FEAR!!!

OFFICIAL ARMORED SAINT FORUM IS COMEING TO ULTIMATE METAL!!!

i dont know when markymark's gonna get it going. im totally jumping the gun telling ya all. JOEY VERA just gave me the okay this afternoon and mark hasnt been here yet (it's only 05:30 at his house) so he doesnt know i got permission for it yet.

but im excited and it's gonna be here, so i figured id tell ya all! :D :D :D

no more spots with queensryche-canceled due to scheduleing conflicts. right now joeys mixing the metalblade 20th aniversary album and is working on a new dvd of unrealesed old SAINT stuff.
EVERYBODY in the band is VERY busy right now with their miscellaneous projects.

while ive met everyone in the band except dave and ive talked to john and jeff both a few times, they have no idea who i am. if i brought up stuff from shows through the years theyd probably remember some of it, but the chances of them remembering my face are pretty slim and the odds of them remembering MRB introduceing myself when they asked my name i figure must be about 20zillion to 1 against. most all the related websites are about to be updated and ARMOREDSAINT.com & joeyvera.com were just updated a couple weeks ago.

ummm...!!! i guess the guys take things VERY seriously! it is dated october 1st but there is a new update that was just put on the SAINT site today about their new poster board!!!

tsorl said:
:kickass:

Saint rules.

glad ya found out about it before it opens. you dont post alot but where ever ive posted about ARMORED you pop up and ya even came outta nowhere on the game on the imbb with dave pritchard when nobody else could figure out my name. cept fer me yer who comes to mind as their biggest fan ive seen around, great ya know about it from the start :headbang:

ive talked with both sides about what would be required to get an official board here and both mark and joey have given me a green light. i gave mark joeys email this morning and until it's worked out with them nothings really official, but everyone knows whats up so there shouldnt be any problems.