John Not Ready?...

I don't think I'll support any "Anthrax" without John.

I will support John in just about anything though.

I'm down with that. Although if Anthrax goes on without John, I may bootleg a copy just to see what it's all about.

In any event, whatver John does, I will probably buy. He's always been one of my favorite three singers. The others being Jim Morrison, and Bruce Dickinson.

that was a cool interview...liked john's honesty about it all and that he's not going to put himself into something he's not for 100 percent.

Why can't anyone else besides charlie and scott write ? is it an ego thing ? i dunno im just curious not pointing fingers.

Im too busy listening to Ripper Owens on Iced Earth's Glorious Burden extended EP...

fuckin awesome historical metal with some real old school power.

This is the reason why I will continue to follow John Bushs career weather he's fronting Anthrax or not. Through all this shit, he's been a class act. Not wanting to come back because you've started a family, you don't want to tarnish what you've accomplished or you just don't have the heart for it at the moment are reasons that I can understand and respect.

If "the core of Anthrax" had a pair, they'd write the entire fucking album without Bush and then ask him to lay down the vocals a few months down the road when he was into doing it. But the green stuff is gonna run out soon and we can't have that can we?

JB has a fan for life right here. I hopped on the 'thrax wagon because of him. Oddly enough, I was never a fan of Armored Saint musically but I loved the vox. It was the opposite for Anthrax. Musically they were the fucking shit, but their lead singer sucked a cock of Journey sized proportions. Enter John Bush. Crunchy riffs, double bass drum attacks and gatecrashing vocals. So what if they (as most metal bands) were on their "last legs" @ the beginning of the grunge era? They continued to make good shit and I bought it.

It's sad that we live in a world where the legends get left behind for flavors of the month, but you've had your chance at re-gaining past glories. You called it a reunion. You got all you were ever gonna get outta that and now it's time to move forward on the right path or hang it the fuck up. Here's a hint, if Bush isn't fronting the band then you're not on the right path.

that was extremely well put greg.
-Jono-

I don't think I'll support any "Anthrax" without John.

I will support John in just about anything though.

I agree..I think john is an awesome singer...john deserves better...I too will follow john in whatever he does..I did with bruce dickinson..:kickass: :headbang:

to b honest i noticed in the live performance john not being as into as he used to be,i think he needed a break anyways,anthrax proably did hima favour,i will continue to support anthrax,they never write a shit record.

This is the reason why I will continue to follow John Bushs career weather he's fronting Anthrax or not. Through all this shit, he's been a class act. Not wanting to come back because you've started a family, you don't want to tarnish what you've accomplished or you just don't have the heart for it at the moment are reasons that I can understand and respect.

If "the core of Anthrax" had a pair, they'd write the entire fucking album without Bush and then ask him to lay down the vocals a few months down the road when he was into doing it. But the green stuff is gonna run out soon and we can't have that can we?

JB has a fan for life right here. I hopped on the 'thrax wagon because of him. Oddly enough, I was never a fan of Armored Saint musically but I loved the vox. It was the opposite for Anthrax. Musically they were the fucking shit, but their lead singer sucked a cock of Journey sized proportions. Enter John Bush. Crunchy riffs, double bass drum attacks and gatecrashing vocals. So what if they (as most metal bands) were on their "last legs" @ the beginning of the grunge era? They continued to make good shit and I bought it.

It's sad that we live in a world where the legends get left behind for flavors of the month, but you've had your chance at re-gaining past glories. You called it a reunion. You got all you were ever gonna get outta that and now it's time to move forward on the right path or hang it the fuck up. Here's a hint, if Bush isn't fronting the band then you're not on the right path.

Good post Greg!
I'm agree with every word you said.
I'm a John Bush fan for life as well and i really hope he will be back in Anthrax. :headbang:

Armored Saint isn't busy - they have one or two shows scheduled for May or June. And in that interview John says he has no plans to commit to Saint either other than one or two shows. The rest of Saint are busy, they aren't planning on coming back full time.

One thing that kind of sounds cool to me though - he said he isn't willing to commit to Anthrax or Armored Saint and that writing new material is a commitment - but obviously he doesn't view doing a few one-off shows as much of a commitment - so maybe he could do some one-off shows with Anthrax too? Maybe that'd help them get things back to how they were. Stepping stones.

John is a fucking class act.

Yeah :D good luck to him whatever he decides to do, I'll miss him being in Anthrax if he doesn't come back but there's no point in him coming back if his heart isn't in it.
Glad I saw them live with him when I did, they were great and a 21st birthday I won't forget;)

best monkees song ever. Go ahead and try to tell me I am wrong.

you're wrong ! :lol:

the porpiose song (which trouble covered on plastic green head) and valerie are my 2 fav's. the video for valerie is awesome everytime that cool guitar lick is played they just show mike nesmiths upper body :headbang:

at least he didn't try to fake that

also i seen the monkees open for CSN a long time ago no mike on that tour though.

you're wrong ! :lol:

the porpiose song (which trouble covered on plastic green head) and valerie are my 2 fav's. the video for valerie is awesome everytime that cool guitar lick is played they just show mike nesmiths upper body :headbang:

at least he didn't try to fake that

also i seen the monkees open for CSN a long time ago no mike on that tour though.

Speaking of Trouble, didn't their new album come out on tuesday?

nope pushed back till april 3rd

which sucks but when i see them next month they better do lot's of new stuff.

they re-released "plastic green head" yesterday. it is digitally remastered and has bonus tuneage

Armored Saint isn't busy - they have one or two shows scheduled for May or June. And in that interview John says he has no plans to commit to Saint either other than one or two shows. The rest of Saint are busy, they aren't planning on coming back full time.

One thing that kind of sounds cool to me though - he said he isn't willing to commit to Anthrax or Armored Saint and that writing new material is a commitment - but obviously he doesn't view doing a few one-off shows as much of a commitment - so maybe he could do some one-off shows with Anthrax too? Maybe that'd help them get things back to how they were. Stepping stones.

I see something happening in the fall or late part of 2007. Maybe sooner with what you are claiming.