Ex-ANTHRAX Singer JOHN BUSH: 'I Just Don't Really Have A Desire To Be A Touring Guy A

Most of it sounds like nu metal

So was SOWN all way through WCFYA. Nu-metal mixed with Pantera. Good thing SOWN at least had Dan Spitz playing on it to save it from being completely awful. Its like how some gay guys still bang chicks on the side so they dont have to be all the way gay, thats what I get from SOWN and lets not even get into Stomp and Volume 8. :lol:

Good thing SOWN at least had Dan Spitz playing on it to save it from being completely awful.

I remember in the fall out from Danny being fired, Charlie siad in an interview that he had to write most of the solo's on SOWN because Spitz was not coming up with anything. I don't think Spitz contributed a single thing to SOWN.

Spitz didn't leave until after the Stomp 442 album and mentioned that the leads and solos played on that album by guests / charlie was stuff he originally wrote. Too many contradictions with this band,,,who knows? LOL

Their damn lucky to have Joey in the fold. This cat is juggling between 3 different touring bands (Belladonna, Chief Big Way, Anthax) because its what he loves, music

Spitz was there for the solos mostly. I think he wrote the intro SSC and SSC on STD, recodring the rythms as well. I think he also wrote the ADI intro on ATL. Nothing against Spitz, I think his solos are like anthems, but Charlie had to direct him a lot.