Babymetal

Good music - they are Demi gods...
Great you pointed this out!!
Their Makeup and sinister play acting is a farce

You want ridiculous?

giphy.gif

Sorry, Traxan. You're a cool dude and I dig your taste in music, but I see this as just another cash-grab abomination, and not even the music is enough to keep my attention.

Like it or not guys, they're here to stay. They're on a World Tour, they were LOVED in Canada and the US, youtube it if you don't believe me.

The metal is nothing too great, but we need pop-metal. Unlike marketed -core, this actually sounds good. This is music. Deathcore? Tech death? That isn't. It's fast-food music, no doubt. But if the world has to have fastfood music, why not throw guitar solos and cute Japanese girls in it?

Like it or not guys, they're here to stay. They're on a World Tour, they were LOVED in Canada and the US, youtube it if you don't believe me.

Dude I like the band but even I'll admit that they are a flavor of the week and will be toast in another year once the girls start maturing. Of course, there's plenty of pre-teen girls to replace them and I'm sure the agency that created them is already looking for successors, but the fact is I expect this gimmick to run its course quick.

But if the world has to have fastfood music, why not throw guitar solos and cute Japanese girls in it?

Agreed. I just prefer Aldious and Cyntia because they play their own instruments and they're legal. That last past is kinda important. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed. I just prefer Aldious and Cyntia because they play their own instruments and they're legal. That last past is kinda important. :p

It's only kinda important if you're actually someone who has a chance to get back stage. Anyway, the fact that they play their own instruments puts them leagues above Otakumetal.

...some of you would play and pullif you needed the money!! If you were hijacked the labels

I bet he only likes Amaranthe because he thinks the singer will have sex with him if he does. I'm also of the opinion that the whole Babymetal thing is commercial, pre-chewed marketing crap, but being brought to tears just because they exist is just being a really, really sad fuckbag.

Also, I can't even watch his video because his constant wobbling makes me sea-sick.