Back from Bloodstock

Well I'm back in Germany after a totally AWESOME weekend. To all of the Power Quest guys, you guys ROCKED!!!!! A truly magnificent performance, especially after the problems at sound check :erk: A performance you can be truly proud of guys, not bad on the back of only 6 hours rehearsal before hand!! I'll try and get the pics over to you as soon as I can. You've got to keep Gav as your tub thumper, he rules!!!
To all the great people I met like Nadia, "the chief whip maiden" :tickled::tickled: Shayne, nail painter extraodanaire!!, Eagle, Dragon Maiden, Lydian Lady, Sy and all the other people, (the list is long and endless), I met at some point over the weekend, it was great to finally put faces to names and to meet you all. It was also down to you guys that the weekend was a great success and a truly memorable weekend. Keep the metal flame burning in your hearts guys and hopefully we'll get to see each other again soon. Thanks for a SUPERB weekend everyone!!!!
PS Did I mention that you've got to keep Gav on drums :tickled::tickled::tickled:

Hey Wooks!

Glad to finally meet you in the flesh my friend after countless emails and message board posts. Thanks for coming over and thanks for the great feedback about the show and the band. I'll pass on your regards to Sy as he doesn't have internet access at home.

I agree about Gav......I thought he was outstanding mate!

Hope to see you again very soon.

Hey Wooks!!

It was brill to meet you too - This bloodstock was so special because of the atmosphere, meeting the band and so many other people and just letting go with the music. I loved every single second! Looking forward to seeing the pics on the website. :)

Take care!

hey there wooks .....

when next we meet, i hope you would have built up enough pizzzzzazzzzzz to let me paint your nails .... if not .... nadia will have to stand over you with her new whip :Shedevil: .... and i'll do the painting :saint: .... and make sure i have the wax too .... you can be as smoooooooove as gav in just a couple of minutes:devil: .....

Hiya Wooks! It was great meeting you :D!! I'm really looking forward to seeing the pics you took. Will we see the one of Tobi's split trousers?? :lol: It was an excellent weekend and it was great to just rock out and chat about that all important subject....metal!! Also I totally agree that Gav should get the drummer seat permanently. He did an excellent job!!