Back from Sabbatical

Dec 3, 2004
Arizona, USA
www.ryanseek.com
Well, my sabbatical of fun for the summer is over and I'm finally back in my den for the coming winter. I had many adventures and spent alot of quality time with friends and family, not to mention the mountain critters (saw an albino bear in Idaho and got stared down by a bull moose in Montana).

As sorry as I am to have my extended vacation come to an end, it is so nice to be back home with it's own creature comforts. It's great to be back in control of my schedule and anytime access to the things I enjoy...like UMOS!

I should be back to posting fairly regularly now, so be forewarned! :devil:

About time! :p

So glad you make it back to the lair TSO, now you have extra duty to post like a maniac :wave:

Thank you, thank you all, you're too kind. Well, except for JD that is! :D

I don't know about "posting like a maniac", but I'll probably be quite lively here for the first week or so. I need to get caught up on the metal scene and what everyone been up to. From a couple hours reading last night I see that many of our little crew met and partied at ProgPower while others attended a car show very far away from Atlanta. Good stuff!

Here's a late welcome back TSO. Haven't been around much the last week or so myself. Glad to see you had a great summer.