Back from vacation...

oh yeah ... and can we have a zoomed in high res shot of just the 3 bints in your pic zod? :loco:

k so when do you and Maren come visit me down here in the Auvergne? :)

When is the weather under/around 20 degrees, not wet, and when is it convenient for you/us? :D

I'm with you. I prefer to avoid the kids and those who travel like the stereotypical "ugly Americans".

I prefer my beaches empty or virtually empty.

yeah ... my next home will 100% be near some type of water (ocean, lake, black sea) ... and I mean like on the shore.
fuck cold weather and winter ...

Same except for the last line. I like northern storms, on the ocean. I also like lakes, rivers, etc.

And how is it strange to like the cold, when its easy enough to... put shirt on? And its crazy to like being active in the outdoors? bah, go back to your tight pants metal and CO2 belching cars.

edit: Have I professed my love for you ellestin?

Went from 85° to 39° in a matter of hours.:cry:

Although my skin may hate the change, I suspect my my liver is grateful. Eight days of Cuba Libres and tequila shots was as much as my liver could handle.

Here's a shot of Tulum for those stuck in Norwayesque conditions.

IMG00016-8x6.jpg

Zod

Looks nice & relaxing. I've never been to a beach with pretty water :(

I wouldn't want to live on or near a coast. Fine for a visit, but the thought of living by that much water kinda creeps me out. Lush, grassy hills of Tennessee ftw.

Beaches are nice enough to look at once in a while but that's about it. Hell, I live about a 10 minute walk from one of the best beaches on Honshu but I've only been there twice. I much prefer the mountains.

It's different for everyone. I find Mexico's February/March February weather perfect; 85° with a nice breeze during the day, 70° - 75° at night. Sorry, I have no idea what that translates to in that silly celsius thing you guys use. :loco:

FYI:

F = (C*1.8)+32

So 85F would be (85-32)/1.8 = 29.4C

I like being able to walk around naked outside and still being warm, but I don't mind temperatures that makes my piss freeze before it hits the ground either.

It's pretty goddam hot here but maybe you should check out Chattanooga. Knoxville is in the mountains too but it sucks hard.

Derick and I want to retire to Cookeville. We always have an overnight stay there when passing through! That area's not so lush I guess. But, I'll always remember coming back to Texas on a Greyhound, and seeing some unruly scenery somewhere between Knoxville and Nashville. Something I haven't even seen during the many drives through with Derick! It was soft-looking, rolling hills (not too big but not too small), with grasses and other foliage that glittered as they swayed to and fro in breaths of sunshine. It made me feel happy...:loco:

Edit: And I don't even like sunshine that much, I prefer overcast without rain. But the above mentioned was awesome.

oh all of you shut up! honestly, chilling on a beach like that is fantastic. i hate summers and sweating and all of that shit, but there are places where warm weather is absolutely the greatest thing imaginable. go to greece, italy... its phenomenal.

chilling on a beach like that is fantastic.
Couldn't agree more. I've spent five vacations in Playa del Carmen (Mexico), two in Puerto Rico, one in Grand Cayman, one in the Bahamas, and one on Bermuda. Oh yeah, and a cruise to St. Thomas, St. Martin and Puerto Rico. So clearly, beach chillin' is my preferred vacation.

go to greece, italy... its phenomenal.
Greece is on my short list. As is Spain.

Zod