Back to the roots

:OMG: HUGEEE

Love Bass and Guitar Tone! Any chance of some more infos?
Personally i don't like drums sooo much(snare,hihat could be turned down a little,..)

Overall great great mix and songwriting! wow

Sick songwriting
Prog!!! \m/-(^.^)-\m/
and a fantastic mix
throw some vocals on that baby :D

holy fucking shit, that tone is huge! love the song writing too! just after the intro, into the blast riff, reminds me of perfect dehumanisation from decap though!
fkn mean!
edit:
i mean invisible control
ps. my face has been officially bricked, this is why i love swedish people :]

Great songwriting and mix!
I'm not into the tones you chose, but they fit well together.

This song is awesome. I am really liking the snare but it is probably a little too loud. Everything else is awesome. I would love to hear this with vocals.

:OMG: HUGEEE

Love Bass and Guitar Tone! Any chance of some more infos?
Personally i don't like drums sooo much(snare,hihat could be turned down a little,..)

Overall great great mix and songwriting! wow

This song is awesome. I am really liking the snare but it is probably a little too loud. Everything else is awesome. I would love to hear this with vocals.

Yeah the hihat's too loud IMO. The snare's already most of the time but sometimes the volume get's out of control. Maybe try automating its volume?
EDIT: and HOLY SHIT this sounds amazing! Love the songwriting and the guitar tone. It's personal taste but I'd prefer a different bass tone.

Thanks for the feedback people!

Don't really know what else info to give. But I used the same mixing method for the bass as I did on the song in the "more school related stuff"-thread.
The guitars are just Revalver III's 6505+ model with the bassbox as a boost. I used one of GuitarHack's old impulses. I also used some saturation on the guitars. As far as the drums there's nothing too fancy going on. Lots of eq:ing (I still think the overheads sound like shit, but they don't sound very good at all in Superior 2 do they), parallell compression and several different snare samples.

Joel4662: Oh well I don't sing dude.. But feel free to experiment if ya want to :)

Ermz: Haha, yeah dude.. That was a while ago :p But maybe I'll do another song in that style.. it's great fun :)

And I listened to those Decapitated songs and I get what you guys mean.. There sure is some similarity there :)