The most epic thing you'll hear today, guaranteed...

I need help keeping this thread alive until I can post the stems, DI's and midis for you to mix. I'm going to do 2 versions, 1 with ready-mixed vocals and one with the vocals completely dry. So stay tuned!

Awesome! can't wait.

Do you still plan on uploading the separate tracks for us? :D

I am still very interested in them :)

I wish I lived in a little swedish village instead of big LA/Mexico

Nice mix. Everything before the 2 min mark sounds fine but that short part after 2 mins is fuckin epic imo.

give the fuckin kid a break, i remember what it was like when i was a cocky prick posting on this foum almost 5 years ago, and i was like 20 years old. this is the first time i have posted in a while and fuck dude you are doing some badass shit and you should keep it up!!

if you dont mind me asking, whats your effects loop on the guitars look like, what things do you use other than the 8505 and stuff that you said? great song, it sounds awsome

Have to say this was pretty epic, am rather interested to see how the rest of the album is. That being said you used pirated software for free so does that mean you'll offer us a free copy to download? :D

this is awesome!

fattar inte hur du får allt att låta så sjukt fett , bra jobbat! (skitbra låt också)

sounds pretty cool!

don´t like the vocals though they sound kinda muddy on the beginning!

I think your mix could use some more instrument seperation!

guitar tone is awsome but to loud in the mix- only my opinnion

but keep it up! good work!

I really enjoyed it ! :)
Always thought you were kind of a doucebag, not because of "honest" opinions but because you most of the time just posted "This is shit" and then not giving any feedback to the topic owner what exactly made it shit haha.

Oh well, nice to see you got a bit to back up the attitude.
Look forward to hearing some more from you :).