Bad Hair=Good Guitar?

Maelstrom

Metal is the Law!
Jan 27, 2002
Adelaide
www.theharrowed.com
I just bought a Marty Friedman instructional video and noticed a corollation between bad hair and guitar wizardry. When I stop and think about it, the most classic guitarists seem to have the worst hair, is this to hide the hair????:confused:

Check this out for a list of Pantene-Nightmares:

Frank Gambale
Vinnie Moore
Andy LaRocque

Can anyone think of any others? I'm sure that there are a stack from all the 80's glam bands

Don't forget Steve Vai!
Here had horrid hair back in the 80s when we was planning with the ex-lead singer of Van Halen (I's forgot his name right now, but The Pimp knows that someone will tell him. Lord Tim?) but fuckin' wiz on the guitar!
The Pimp will write more when he remembers more.
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack:headbang: :devil: :wave: :hotjump:

Thanks, Lord Tim!
I's remembered his name on the bus this morning. I's kept thinkin' "Sammy Hagar" or something like that.
More good guitar/bad hair:
Tommy Iommi. Way back when. It looked really bad just after they kicked Ozzy out of Black Sabbath and he was really fucked up on drugs.
The guitarist from Twisted Sister. Good guitar/bad hair but not as bad as Dee Schnider's (sp?).
Practically any guitarist out of the 80s. They most fucked age for hair every know, 'cept for the early '90s and the profliferation of the mullet (I's still gonna kill that fuckin' hairdresser bitch!).
That's 'bout it for now.
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack:headbang: :devil: :wave: :hotjump:

lmao ...
it's pretty much true .... i think at some point they stop worrying about there hair and it's all music then ....
but we still see that "everyday" bad hair day ..then again ,they play pretty damn good :D ...

you know who makes me laough looking at there photo from there early days ... "Kerry King" :lol: .... now he's got nothing lol