Bad News

Usually it's an inside job coming from the record Company, or they do something like move the album around through some sort of internet database that can easily be breached.

Nah, it's because we just sent out 500 promos to magazines/websites, so one of them is responsible.

That's pretty low. You send out promo's in good faith, at your expense and they take advantage.

I will be buying the album, it's not just about the music it's about supporting the band so they can continue to make music.

I suggest that those of us who are believers simply pray for the album's success. Anything can be turned for the good, that's what we claim to believe. Put it to the test says I :)

Well, that sucks, but I guess it happens all the time. I will buy the jap album. Actually I'll import like 5 of them for friends and family.

Long live Theocracy! :D

I will get the Jap version as well, once it's available... This is a Long awaited CD, a must have, so I bet many people will go and get a copy on the cd store, but as koffish says, this happens all the time.

however, I must say, Mirror of souls sounds just amazing!!! after several years from Selftitled CD it's hard not to get the leaked one.

I'm also tempted to download the leaked version to keep me sane for these few weeks of waiting, but I'm ordering the Japanese version regardless. Like everyone said, it's also about supporting the band!

I don't know how anyone could even contemplate not getting the new album in their hands -the artwork, lyrics, packaging etc....

I can't wait to get the cd, but i can wait enough to just wait a bit longer - 1 month is nothing compared to the last few years.

I don't know how anyone could even contemplate not getting the new album in their hands -the artwork, lyrics, packaging etc....
Well it's not like all of us have the ability to purchase it. :/
For instance I'm underaged and living in a low-populated country (and to be frank I don't think Matt or Ulterium have a plan for the poorer countries of southern Europe, hehe) meaning I can hardly find any CD I want, and for the rest I either have to purchase a second-hand version off of a friend or order it online (but as I'm underaged I can't have a credit card, and PayPall doesn't work for Croatia) so yeah, it sucks.
This will be the FIRST album ever I'll purchase through online shopping - I'll ask a friend of mine to order it, and give him the money for it. It took me quite a while to bother him into doing it...

Ah, I know exactly what you're going through. I live in a very small country myself (I wouldn't be surprised if I'm the only guy here who knows about Theocracy, or at least if I'm the only fan) and it used to be impossible for me to get CDs too.

Hi guys, I'm one of those who has received the album in promo...leaked album can be avoided by using a digital promo like Nuclear Blast or Century Media...and it works, new Edguy album is in promotion for one month now and it's not still leaked....

Anyway, I'm in charge of the review of Mirror of Soul and I would like to congratulate you for this album! I hope to release the review on the next week...

Please guys don't dwd, just buy album :) now with internet it's really easy to purchase album anywhere in the world and for really a cheap price...

Get your hopes up, Aletheus, I was never able to buy the first Theocracy album, but I saw today that Mirror Of Souls was added to the catalogue of a large Dutch Mailorder. As I live in Belgium, that's an easy sale. Just to say that the distribution and promotion for this album is a lot bigger than with the first record, so who knows you might get your hands on it too.

And Duck_Heavylaw, you're right. It's amazing that the new Edguy-album hasn't leaked yet, so Nuclear Blast must have a very secure promoting technique.

Phew, both new Edguy and Theocracy-albums in November, I'm gonna be a poor but satisfied metalhead :)

I'll listen to leaked versions sometimes... but mostly to ensure that there is much awesomeness to behold.

Example, I had the complete Death Magnetic album from a friend before the album released, but I still went out and bought myself a hard copy to keep because it was so awesome.