Bad Or Just Plain Dumb Band Names

I'm 17 and I have about 800 times more maturity. People like that who have retarded sigs and who just post randomly should be banned. Zero tolerance.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
People like that who have retarded sigs and who just post randomly should be banned. Zero tolerance.

Agreed, that would be my philosophy if I was a mod.

Just to chime in with my two cents, they may have funny names but:

Anal Cunt -well it somes their style up quite well, lets be fair. This is the band that in their official press release stated the reason they broke up was that, "the band members had developed music similarities"

Eagles Of Death Metal- so called after a drunk tried to convince the lead singer that Poison were death metal, calling them (Poison), "The Eagles Of Death Metal". And yes, they are actually quite good, if you like that kind of thing

I personally have been in a band called Suicide Massacre. Again, summed up the music well.

aqnimal said:
Eagles Of Death Metal(Which isn't even metal at all- talk about false

Which is why I hate them. Cause they will help ruin the term "Death Metal" by getting MTV lovers to call that kind of music Death Metal. Ugh.

Anyway, I think the band "Torsofuck" is a stupid name.

Scourge of Malice said:
Isnt limp bizkit where you get in a circle with a biscuit or somethingi n the middle and everyone jerks off on it and the last person to finish has to eat it?

Yes, but Limp Bizkit wasn't named after that game. Apparently people have made different variations of it also... Not defending, just letting you know.

Perpetual Catatonia said:
Which is why I hate them. Cause they will help ruin the term "Death Metal" by getting MTV lovers to call that kind of music Death Metal. Ugh.

Anyway, I think the band "Torsofuck" is a stupid name.

Yea, I question the musicianship of any band with the term fuck in the band's name. I ask myself, is this a legit band or just a bunch of posers and clowns making a joke out of Metal?

Yes, but Limp Bizkit wasn't named after that game. Apparently people have made different variations of it also... Not defending, just letting you know.

It's a retarded name, nonetheless.

Perpetual Catatonia said:

LOL, sorry I had to laugh at that. I can't see anyone being so stupid and completely braindead to think that band is death metal.