Bad Or Just Plain Dumb Band Names

Aw fuck a teenager on an ego trip. Awesome. quit trying to flame...get a girlfriend or go watch some cartoons or try to get someone to buy you beer or whatever it is 19 year olds do now when they're NOT trying to seem smarter than someone 11 years their elder ONLINE.

Age has no relation to intelligence or maturity whatsoever, bud.

I've seen intelligent teenagers before. And on the other side of the coin, I've seen some adults that are complete and total fuckwits.

It's not arrogance OR ignorance. First off, the man of a thousand V's started in on me over an opinion of music. Boo hoo. Secondly, he ASSUMED that I didn't look at the date on the post in this thread indicating his age (just because I don't mention it doesn't mean a thing), thirdly I haven't done anything aside fron condescend to a degree, but after all: he deserves it. If you're going to start a flame war because you can't deal with someone else's opinion, that's your problem. It had nothing to do with anyone else on the board except for he and I. If you couldn't pick up on the sarcasm of my last post, bud, I don't know what to tell ya. Cheers. :kickass:

Age has no relation to intelligence or maturity whatsoever, bud.

I've seen intelligent teenagers before. And on the other side of the coin, I've seen some adults that are complete and total fuckwits.

No doubt. In that SAME TOKEN, I've seen MANY stupid kids (usually....more inexperienced kids who think they know everything) and many responsible/more knowledgeable adults. None of this means shit, though, considering I intentionally brought that up due to the way that kid was acting. That's really the last thing I have to say about this whole thing.