Bad Or Just Plain Dumb Band Names

VampireFreaks.com?
Sounds a little pathetic
Someone sent me a link to the VNV Nation VF profile, because she was trying to convince me to go a concert with her. I'm not really familiar with the site at all, but it's one more free networking site to spread my music, so I figured I might as well have a profile.

I also had two fans within the first week and I didn't even do anything :p

Oh. Ok. As long as you yourself are not a vampire freak.

Although do you really want those people as fans?

who said anything about time, ya arrogant little prick?

...you did. You quoted a two year old post and tried to make the content (hilariously enough, the content was MY AGE, you know that thing that increases over time?) relevant to today. Good job. Stop posting.

...you did. You quoted a two year old post and tried to make the content (hilariously enough, the content was MY AGE, you know that thing that increases over time?) relevant to today. Good job. Stop posting.

Aw fuck a teenager on an ego trip. Awesome. quit trying to flame...get a girlfriend or go watch some cartoons or try to get someone to buy you beer or whatever it is 19 year olds do now when they're NOT trying to seem smarter than someone 11 years their elder ONLINE.

Aw fuck a teenager on an ego trip. Awesome. quit trying to flame...get a girlfriend or go watch some cartoons or try to get someone to buy you beer or whatever it is 19 year olds do now when they're NOT trying to seem smarter than someone 11 years their elder ONLINE.

:zombie:

...are you serious?

...:lol:

...It was actually kinda funny.

Hey, I'm 15. Perhaps you would have some comments on my intelligence, or how I do not belong here, or how I shouldn't be awake at 1 A.M?

You are extremely funny. That combination of arrogance and ignorance just makes it impossible to hold the laughs.