BADASS BANDS LIKE LIMP BIZKIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

zim18

Feb 11, 2006
CAN SOMEONE RECOMMEND ME BANDS SIMILAR TO THE HEAVINESS OF LIMP BIZKIT, HE IS THE KING OF METAL I KNOW BUT I NEED TO HEAR OTHER EXAMPLES AS WELL :kickass:

CAN SOMEONE RECOMMEND ME BANDS SIMILAR TO THE HEAVINESS OF LIMP BIZKIT, HE IS THE KING OF METAL I KNOW BUT I NEED TO HEAR OTHER EXAMPLES AS WELL :kickass:

lmao!!! I like this guy he's funny! There's KoRn, Slipknot, Mudvayne, Taproot, American Head Charge, Powerman 5000, System of a Down,Snot, Devildriver, and Static-X I guess. Miss any?

ZOMG ZOMG SLIPKNOT IS THE ONLY tr00 DEATH METAL!!

CANNIBAL CORPSE ARE A BUNCH OF POSERS WHO CANT PLAY THEIR INSTRUMETS!!!

DEREK RODDY? INFERNO? THEY PALE IN COMPARISON TO JOEY JORDISON THE GREATEST, FASTEST, MOST TECH DRUMMER EVAR!!11!!1!11!!

:rolleyes:

OMG HARD METULZ FTW! DON'T FORGET TRAPT N MUDVAYNE!#@!!!!11ELEVEN111!!!ONE111!!!1!

everybody.gif

Go suck on some rusty barbed wire plz.

Kick ass song. (Please ignore the Linkin Park-esque synths, and Dez's retarded facial expressions.)

Last edited by a moderator:
DevilDriver is pretty good for metalcore. There were some good songs on The Fury..., but I haven't heard their new album yet.

I always hated the song above though, if nothing else just for the reason that the saying goes "I couldn't care less". So naming the song, and constantly repeating, "I could care less" just sounds retarded to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.