badass keyboard

PrinnyD00d

Everyone's Bitch
Feb 8, 2002
Pittsburgh, PA USA
Visit site
Hey,
I really like the keyboard work in a lot of CoB's songs, and I also noticed some similar keyboard work on Arcturus's latest album, The Sham Mirrors...particularly in the song Radical Cut. Anyone know of any other artists with similar sounds?

Thanks

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead
Eternal Tears of Sorrow does not sound like Children of Bodom! Well, maybe some songs. Hehe. Just don't let my immaturity scare/bother you!

Of course EToS doesn't sound like COB! :Smug: ..I never said that..NovemberFrost asked for similarities concerning the keyboard style....

Though I seem to remember this thread or something very similiar popping up not too long ago, I'll still post again!

In addition to the aforementioned Norther and Kalmah, Bodom fans will in all likelihood seriously enjoy Skyfire's debut album - 'Timeless Departure.' The vox aren't really Bodom style (close, but not really), but the guitarwork and especially the keys really remind me of CoB. Check them out, or if anyone is actually interested, you can read my review of it by clicking this link: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...96F5/ref=cm_wlowner_about/104-2394936-6679930

Enjoy!