BADLANDS ON AMERICAN IDOL?

That was fucking ridiculous... Unfortunately it shows what the show is about... Not talent, but rather what sells... what's "pop"... what's "cool"... There's at least 20 other chicks like her that make records... Guess what? That sells, so go for it!

I'm really upset Bo Bice didn't win. But think about it : I can guarantee you that he'll put out an album till the end of the year, and he'll go wayyy further than Carrie... I'd buy his album for sure!

I'm really surprised she won too. It seemed like all the polls online were showing Bo leading in public opinion and he had the judges too. Oh well, guess this girl will really change the music scene by being another 'pretty face' in the crowd.

What I want to see?

A damn songwriting competition. People act like these singers are the best thing in the world, but without good songs they are nothing. Finding an artist that can sing well and write amazing music = musical talent

Dude, unfortunately, the next "idol" thing will be a dance competition... with all that idiotic "ghetto" faggots rolling on the floor like dogs on the grass calling that "dancing"....

I hope they all eat shit and die lol

I, too, have to admit watching AI this year just because they finally had a real musician on there. Unfortunately, the "media machine" won out in the end, but I'll bet not even Vegas will take bets on who will have the longer career. Carrie will go the way of that geeky dude ... whatshisname ... oh yeah, Clay. lol

Go Bo. :Spin:

Is Tobias young enough to compete next year?? lol
:headbang:

I'm not all that surprised that Carrie won, especially since she had never been in the bottom three. IMO, I don't think Bo has a great voice at all, and I sure don't see myself buying his cd. Well, maybe in the bargain bin at a used cd store! Anyway, it was fun to hear him do the Badlands song. I'd suggest for him to put it on his first record, because it really made an impact on alot of people.