Balance of Power!

nightwish58

Feb 11, 2002
New York
Visit site
Wow, the new album is incredible! I am a huge Lance King fan, and was very skeptical about this album, but it blew me away. Don't get me wrong, I still wish Lance was still singing, but this new guy is great.

How about bringing them back to Prog Power for a second or third slot??? They were great a few years ago at PP!!!

I wasn't sure what I would think of John K, either. I knew how he sounded on Biomechanical, but I also knew he'd sound very different on BoP. I think he's a great fit, and the new album kicks ass. :)

--Mike

nightwish58 said:
Wow, the new album is incredible! I am a huge Lance King fan, and was very skeptical about this album, but it blew me away. Don't get me wrong, I still wish Lance was still singing, but this new guy is great.

How about bringing them back to Prog Power for a second or third slot??? They were great a few years ago at PP!!!

I don't know; they were a little disappointing to me at PP2. They weren't as tight live as I was hoping they would be. Perhaps over 3 years they will have remedied this; they're no longer a "new" band, so we'll see. I suppose seeing them again would be pretty cool. Haven't heard the new one yet.

Ryan