BANANA SPLITS

I remember them i have a VHS tape of a marathon they had on TV!!!!!

Tra-la la la-la-la la tra la-la tra la-la la

tra la la
la la-la la
tra la la la-la la-la la

I have a pic of me with them at Kings Island from waaayy back in the day

The Big Breakfast (channel 4 breakfast show) showed these guys every morning before i went to school, there was no better way to start the day..... or at least until I discovered sex!

karrokid said:
i posted this on a maiden board and i don't think anyone knew what i was talking about

BANANA SPLITS

maybe i'm showing my age.

Weren't their names Beagle, Fleagle, Drooper and Snork? All I remember for sure (besides Liz Phair doing a pretty cool version of the theme song a few years ago) was that one of the characters was voiced by Paul Winchell, better known as the voice of Tigger.

Okay, THAT blows my credibility on this board... :headbang:

1 banana 2 banana 3 banana 4 ---4 banana splits don't come round here no more
Over hill and highway the banana buggy goes with fleagle , bingo, trooper and Snork

I remeber this stuff from the 70s - I was born in 68. I think I watched it on channel 11 after school. This and HR Pup and Stuff.

Remember "Marshall, Will and Holly"

aye the banana splits used to be on before the red hand gang and why dont you.the splits were definatly one of the more trippy shows-that and a one with a hare and an ostrich and a pig-cant remember the name though.
while were on the subject-anyone remember the adventure game -now that really was fucked up and out there.

rentaghost was fuckin daft-mrs popoff is now gales mum in coronation street(one of the minuses of havin a soap addict girlfreind!!!)