Banana Peel Smoking

didn't read the article, but I ehard of this a few years ago. Apparently it works, but you need A LOT of bananadine or something

also: I think DXM is banned in america isn't it? How would they aquire it?

DXM is in common cough syrup, did they really ban that in the U.S.?

soon they're gonna have to ban forks or some shit. anythings dangerous if your population's stupid enough

No, DXM will never be banned because there is no better OTC cough suppressant.

EDIT: However, apparently there's a bill in the House now that's aimed at restricting bulk sales of DXM. That'll have no effect on whether or not you'll be able to buy cough medicine, though.

but usually its a bad idea to do it because guafinesin, the other material in cough syrup makes you yak like none other in high doses. Go with the pills, which are 15mg of dex each and are very fun. In low doses, about 90 to 120mg, listening to music you enjoy causes intense euphoria.

there are tonnes of different brands with different active ingredients, its not as simple as choosing "the syrup" or "the pills"

but usually its a bad idea to do it because guafinesin, the other material in cough syrup makes you yak like none other in high doses. Go with the pills, which are 15mg of dex each and are very fun. In low doses, about 90 to 120mg, listening to music you enjoy causes intense euphoria.

I disagree. Robo Max Cough and Cold (go '"tussin max" which is offbrand, less glucose so its not as thick or as expensive OR as hard on your liver) has 15-30mg per tbs of dxm HBr if I remember correctly. Also Zicam Night Max is nothing but pure dxm and alcohol in a throat spray bottle. Around 750mg methinks. Plenty enough, but the problem lies in absorption. If you ingest too quickly less DXM is converted to DXO thus making it a more violent and drunken experience. However, if around a gram of dxm is consumed slowly throughout the course of a few hours and you go the "trip route" via relaxing in a pitch black room to some tunes (I recommend something like Boards of Canada, VC is bullshit.) you can have the trip of your life.

*edit*

dont listen to me, stick to beer and pot, or something. its less harmful.

"Did you eat all this acid?"

"That's right!"

"You better pray to God there's some thorazine in that bag."