Did you miss me Dumpy?

I'm pissed at you Dumpy - sharing all our special moments with the people here.
Thanks a lot.
No more rotten brussel sprouts for you.

Juney. the brussel sprouts were your deal.......you made me spit on them before you shoved them into your beautiful rosebud fecal portal...remember now???? Oh my shit encrusted maiden of lust I still long for you ..... I wish we could bowl together but those fuckers in Nev hog all the good lanes at Sunset Bowl.

Dumpy,
How my everfluttering love purse awaits your purple headed warrior.

Juney, my little big man throbs for you as we speak, I must thrust my purple headed warrior into the awaiting mouth of your ever fluttering love purse!! Wow the Mariners lost last night ..tht sux. Juney.....I am lost without you...please come to my dumpster behind Sunset Bowl...next to the Ballard Burger King. Your touch is like small slices of filthy heaven coated in refried beans and lard. Your breath smelleth like a pile of burning tractor tires and sardine can lids! It is true love juney. Come to me my angel of gunt.

hahahahahahaha I haven't laughed this much in a LONG time....who the fuck are these ppl??? I have a feeling that a couple of you board regulars are having fun with alter egos...whatever ..it's funny as hell so keep it up! He said angel of gunt!! hahaha

OHHHH Dumpy, to know we are turning on WD just makes my love purse burst like a bowlling pin beer hidden in that grocery store freezer next to the bowling alley in Ballard. Luckily they never found out it was me.
Remember, it's nice what you guys do, and don't forget the candle wax next Tuesday.
We should reveal ourselves at the next Seattle Nevermore show.

Juney ours is a filthy love that cannot be revealed!!! We must not show ourselves at the next Seattle nevermore show. My dumpster is starting to stink. I don't know if it's the shit weasels from that crappy Stephen King movie or if my ass is just leaking. Oh my languid rosebud of despair, I want to feel your unclean breasts scrape against my shorn scrotum. My love nuggets burn ....and yearn for your fingers so unclean...

Chromatose said:
that stephen king movie is crappy, eh?

I have yet to see that movie - my hookup hasn't been working and you know it'sa hard to sneak into a movie when you're suspiciously unclean as I am.
Dumpy, how dare you see it without me. Did you take Thelma of the dumpster behind Thai Heaven?
If so I'll be pissed - I know your weakness for Asian filth.