Did you miss me Dumpy?

J

Juney

Sorry I was away Dumpy, but it being season right now for purchasing dumpsters, I was too busy to get back here. I was looking for a trade in since you got candle wax all over my last place but didn't anything that had that banana peel feel that your place has, so you can meet me in my place tonight if you'd like, and bring me a bowling pin beer bottle too, and I will send you home with a banana.

ct_thrash said:
awww....may i suggest a golden corral dumpster in your quest for a new home, the one here is quite stinky

MMM and what a plethora of delights that would be....
I could have different goo every night. This bowling alley slop is getting bad.

June, what are you doing in there?

erica.dumpster.gif

Where Did You Get A Picture Of My Cousin???
Great Place She Has, Behind A Donut Shop Too.

Juney , Juney the apple of my infected eye!! Where have you been my pustulent fleur petite? I waited so patiently in our pungent love palace, then the garbage men came and I had to flee...I took shelter in the bar at Sunset Bowl...and yes!! Van Williams and Warrel Dane were bowling!!! I watched in silent awe, but still was longing for your filthy touch so divine. Oh Juney how do I love thee?? Let me count the ways.
1. you blow me even when unwashed.
2. your twat smells of vinegar and elderberries.
3 it's very erotic when you let me pick your scabs until the pus runs (lubrication)
4. you are as sick as I am
5. your breath smells like sweet putrid camel dung.
6. you lick my love nuggets whilst masturbating with rotten brussel sprouts.
7. you let me call you mommy when I climax.

dumpster lover said:
Juney , Juney the apple of my infected eye!! Where have you been my pustulent fleur petite? I waited so patiently in our pungent love palace, then the garbage men came and I had to flee...I took shelter in the bar at Sunset Bowl...and yes!! Van Williams and Warrel Dane were bowling!!! I watched in silent awe, but still was longing for your filthy touch so divine. Oh Juney how do I love thee?? Let me count the ways.
1. you blow me even when unwashed.
2. your twat smells of vinegar and elderberries.
3 it's very erotic when you let me pick your scabs until the pus runs (lubrication)
4. you are as sick as I am
5. your breath smells like sweet putrid camel dung.
6. you lick my love nuggets whilst masturbating with rotten brussel sprouts.
7. you let me call you mommy when I climax.
U MIGHT WANNA TRY TO GET THIS PUBLISHED I'M ACTUALY PRETTY SURE U COULD ACTUALY FIND A PUBLISHER IF U LOOKED HARD ENOUGH