Lee, did you already get a visa?

Omin

The Wizard
Oct 8, 2002
Russia
www.foreststream.net
I was wondering whether you alreadu have a visa for Russia. We are looking forward to meet you:) Again, we can not send you a private invitation, coz that takes ages... It would be damn easy for you just to get a tourist visa via any tourist agency. Please, remember it is not necessary for you to live in the place written on a "voucher" you get in agency:) And one more thing.. Sonm is gonna blow up Yandex coz he sends you messages you, presumably, never receive:) And he hardly can reach his dutch e-mail, coz he spend most of his time in Moscow in Ministry of Foreign Affairs in order to get a new foreign passport:) You still want to come to see us?:)) Hehehehe! It's not that bad though:))WELOCOME!!!:)))))))

Good Luck! I guess so too (about a room). But I know for sure it's not necessary to live in that room. I'll tell Sonm what you ask as soon as I see him.
Regards!

I GOT THE FUCKING PASSPORT... God almighty, I thought I would die... Tomorrow I fly to the Netherlands... Goodness, may I be alive this year with all this strumpty and bawdy world around. Total fuckyoulisation of human race. Put a gun against his head, pull a trigger, now he's dead. How come?!! It takes TWO BLODY STRUMPTY DAYS to get my pass when it's already ready. Now I am mad... Lee, forgive me for my silence!! Would you? I hope you'll be okay when you hear new pieces of our band! Pity we are not allowed to record an EP though. Well, I'll be mailing you asap... And please tell me, write me, phone me or whatever when you get a visa... interesting enough though... people need a piece of paper to see each other... hehe... Well, I hope to hear soon from you:) Whatever it will be. May be "dick". Perhaps "fuck", but everything will be accepted:) Hehe... yeah, my pass gave me a hardl life and there\s just one more thing: whatever you say, just don't tell me I am a weird guy! :lol:

Okay, I won't say you're weird. Even though you are :)

I found a place who can arrange the Visa for me. I will have to go to the Russian embassy in London to collect it though. It's so much fucking hassle.. I don't remember there being this much of a problem last time I went to Moscow. Oh well. The only problem is I have to book a hotel room for the time I stay there before they allow me a tourist Visa, whether I stay in it or not. I thought this paranoia about foreign travellers died with the KGB! I'm now searching for the cheapest place possible.

I still have to find a place that will sell me a ticket for the Helsinki / Moscow train too. the only place I found on the web is written in Finnish, so it may as well be in Chinese... how do those bastards read that nonsense? :)

Sonm said:
I GOT THE FUCKING PASSPORT... God almighty, I thought I would die... Tomorrow I fly to the Netherlands... Goodness, may I be alive this year with all this strumpty and bawdy world around. Total fuckyoulisation of human race. Put a gun against his head, pull a trigger, now he's dead. How come?!! It takes TWO BLODY STRUMPTY DAYS to get my pass when it's already ready. Now I am mad... Lee, forgive me for my silence!! Would you? I hope you'll be okay when you hear new pieces of our band! Pity we are not allowed to record an EP though. Well, I'll be mailing you asap... And please tell me, write me, phone me or whatever when you get a visa... interesting enough though... people need a piece of paper to see each other... hehe... Well, I hope to hear soon from you:) Whatever it will be. May be "dick". Perhaps "fuck", but everything will be accepted:) Hehe... yeah, my pass gave me a hardl life and there\s just one more thing: whatever you say, just don't tell me I am a weird guy! :lol:

Now you're back online, please send me some feedback you mad Russian! Assuming you got the CD that is ;) Hmmm, let me know!

:wave:

Lee_B said:
Okay, I won't say you're weird. Even though you are :)

I found a place who can arrange the Visa for me. I will have to go to the Russian embassy in London to collect it though. It's so much fucking hassle.. I don't remember there being this much of a problem last time I went to Moscow. Oh well. The only problem is I have to book a hotel room for the time I stay there before they allow me a tourist Visa, whether I stay in it or not. I thought this paranoia about foreign travellers died with the KGB! I'm now searching for the cheapest place possible.

I still have to find a place that will sell me a ticket for the Helsinki / Moscow train too. the only place I found on the web is written in Finnish, so it may as well be in Chinese... how do those bastards read that nonsense? :)

MUAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAA!!! Yeah!!! I told Putin you are a dangerous one:)!! So beware of KGB!! Well it is called FSB now:) But you'll be surprised anyway that all this bullshit is just for NOTHING!! Noone will check anything:)! Good to hear, though, you are about to get a visa:)! :hotjump:

Russell said:
Now you're back online, please send me some feedback you mad Russian! Assuming you got the CD that is ;) Hmmm, let me know!

:wave:

Hey Russelly:) I got the CD yesterday and didn't give it a spin yet :erk: But first of all I am fucking surprised that you are from England!! I was sure you are an Aussie!!!! :lol: :loco:

Lee_B said:
He dresses like a colourblind Australian :)

Lee! What a great avatar you have!!! I have exactly the same brand of jeans!! it's LEE!! :lol:

Windom Pearl said:
* drunk *

Sonm you rock. We need to tour together or something. I actually told Kerrang we'd want to tour with Forest Stream. And we would. You guys are so so so great. blthgh.

* /drunk *

Yeah!! And after our mutual tour you'll be saying to Kerrang that you were drunk when invited us! :lol:

Sonm said:
Yeah!! And after our mutual tour you'll be saying to Kerrang that you were drunk when invited us! :lol:
Seems I had totally forgotten I wrote that :oops: The going was rough. Well anyway I was serious. We'll have to discuss about this.. Unfortunately our touring possibilities are a bit limited at the moment, so to say. And will be at least this year !:cry: