Hey Guys! We need your help...

Sonm

Curse You All Men...
Aug 14, 2002
We're terribly sorry for this request but we need your help...
Can you guys assist us (me and Omin) to come to Finland. We basically want to go to Wacken Open Air and therefore need a Schengen visa. We would like to travel by car via Finland coz it's gonna be the cheapest way... we'll try to get a swedish visa first and then go via Estonia... Our question is...
Will it be possible for some of you to make an invitation for us two? All expences will be reimbursed... (we're still not sure whether we'll go via Finland... just in case we shall.)
Thank you.

You´re really sure this would be cheaper than flying to Hamburg?
And it´s a lllllong way to drive :erk: (if I understood your plan correctly)
Please note that going from Finland to Sweden by boat (either that or airplane) alone already takes 11hours.

sure we'll help you (if you walk us through the details) but like Lumitalvi mentioned, there's got to be an easier way for you to get to Wacken! :D

There is no easier way, believe me. I've travelled Europe through and know that it becomes difficult when it comes to non-Europe countries like ours. But things look okay so far. Me and Omin have submitted our papers to the Finnish embassy and hope to have visas on 17.07.06... Thanks undergods the borders become more and more transparent even for nonhomosexuals. We'll be traveling by car from Helsinki to Turku and then taking a ferry to Sweden and down the road to Germany via Denmark. Do you guys know what is the cheapest ferry service that could bring us from Turku(FIN) to Kapelskar(SW)?
Perhaps we could cross our paths somwhere? Don wanna be an importunate arse tho, just if you consider it as a some fun or so!
So it goes.
Thanks again for your theoretically provided help!

Then things becomes even easier than once could thought... my cell phone number is +7 916 108 28 64 . Call whenever you feel like doing it. I think I'll be having a thing, which according to Lee finns treat in a best way in the world, and according to the world history, russians make in a best way. Sonmtimes people say russians treat it in a best way too. Starts with V...
-------------------\
|00000000000000000------###
-------------------/

Sonm said:
Then things becomes even easier than once could thought... my cell phone number is +7 916 108 28 64 . Call whenever you feel like doing it. I think I'll be having a thing, which according to Lee finns treat in a best way in the world, and according to the world history, russians make in a best way. Sonmtimes people say russians treat it in a best way too. Starts with V...
-------------------\
-------------------/
V... o... d... ? :wave:

lumitalvi said:
To my knowledge the only way to go with a ferry from Finland to Sweden is either Turku(FIN)-Stockholm(SWE) or Helsinki(FIN)-Stockholm(SWE).
Cheapest probably is Viking Line (www.vikingline.fi). Other choice is Silja Line (www.silja.com). And once and again, it takes 11 hours. From Stockholm to Denmark (when I did it by train) it took over night.. like 8-10 hours or so.

ODD...
To my knowledge there are plenty ways to ferry over to Sweden from Finland...
Look at this for instance --> http://www.vikingline.fi/timetables/prices/passenger_fares/tur_kap.asp
Turku - Kapellskär and v.v.
Quite cheap I have to say.

And.... I got my visa today!

Perfect!

:Smokin: