Lee, beep-beep, please!

Sonm

Curse You All Men...
Aug 14, 2002
Hello Sir!
Three e-mails are two weeks old. None of them is answered? Please do not hesitate to tell what went wrong.
BTW. Somehow all your e-mails are recognozed as a spam by both servers I use.
You can also try since today this one -> sonm@foreststream.net

Please make sure you type in soNm coz I am 100% sure I won't get any mail w'out this traditional reminder.
Best regards:)
Hehehehehehehe:hotjump:

Lee_B said:
Somn, I don't have any email from you... Not for a long time, anyway.

Try the yahoo.co.uk address. PM me if you don't have it.

Lee

I've tried both of them! Maybe I have to make a YANDEX.RU box for you?:) Then you have to update your mail grabber "The Bat" or "Pegasus" or "Lee the Postman" and it will be checking that box automatically! M?
Actually I didn't make copies of these messages... but I'll try to PM you right after I am finished with Russell's problems on electrostatics.
Cheers
:wave:

Bleep!

I have also sent you 2 mails this week. Have you received them?
If not, your spam filter may have killed them:)
We have a new song with vocals waiting for you...

Patrick

www.franticbleep.com :erk:

By the way! Look at what I've just noticed
Frantic B.LEE-p!!

yeah, I solved the second one it's not that difficult actually, but I eat once a day, not because I have no money, but because I have no time to eat more... that sucks, and in the second problem I have to draw a lot, otherwise it won't be comprehensible... so... maybe today I'll send you the second one!
Cheers
PM is unanswered... I feel sorry for myself...

Sonm said:
yeah, I solved the second one it's not that difficult actually, but I eat once a day, not because I have no money, but because I have no time to eat more... that sucks, and in the second problem I have to draw a lot, otherwise it won't be comprehensible... so... maybe today I'll send you the second one!
Cheers
PM is unanswered... I feel sorry for myself...
That sucks, my kind sir Sonm! Don't worry if you don't have time, I'd hate to get in the way of your PhD, or eating! :erk:

Lee is having trouble with his computer at the moment, I believe, that could explain his quietness. He should teach his parrot to type, as that always seems to be around...