Did You Miss Me?

{Runs up to MR BEAST and gives him a hug}
I've missed you!
{backs away incase the man is looking}
Just for you to know,I don't think I should be here on this forum. I don't know of any thing about Armoured Saint except that I've been consider a :saint:

I see Profanity has found you,did he say he was sorry yet?! :mad:

Been having problems with your pc,so have I. Thats why I haven't finish your astrology chart. And you know how long of an interpretation I can give for each aspect. It piss me off so much the computer,instead of rebooting it,I just want to give it a boot and kick it!
Do you think if I asked Mark what the problem is,he would answer?

I've been getting a lot of mouth on chat of lately. So I have been on the attact,mostly caused because I'm your friend and defended you,is a reason why they think they should continue in the same manner to insult me. So now its as if I'm seeing red,which is understandable because my mod is going and shows everything pinkish red at the moment (which sucks for playing games on yahoo).

Other than that,it was good to hear from you here and on a personal level.
Btw, call me by my middle name,please. Mary sounds so boring.

Take care

i spent money i dont have on this pc and my old one worked better!

it adds dashes to everything i type and it types and erases what i type by itself and changes pages by itself. ive gone through all the settings and ive been fighting the temptation to kick this one myself.

mark, he allways replies to me and tries to help, but ive known him forever so i really couldnt tell ya, it couldnt hurt to ask him though!

sorry to hear about yer problems on the chat forum, the guys are all refugees from the opeth off topic forum that opeth quit haveing because they were tired of the shit stains. if it wasnt marks place id have the brotherhood after um but since it's marks place i donno what to do at the moment except either ignore um or tell um to fuck off. but if yer gonna say shit to them just call um names and dont bother trying to reply to um. you reply it wont matter what ya say and if ya just call um names theyll complain yer callin um names then shut up:loco:

nice ta here from ya and hugs back!

i gotta write to Ing(miss tequila) she thinks im dead now to for some reason!

funny how i tell ya i hate women and my 2 best friends online are women aye?:p

ARMORED RULES!!!
go to www.armoredsaint.com and hit the video link and ya can see the video for
REIGN OF FIRE!!!

reputation_neg.gif
Did You Miss Me?December 18th, 2003 10:53 PMMRB

And it seems that MRB did give me this rep...