Is the media attempting to ignite nation wide riots?

hehe, talking about racism, yesterday when I was going back home from a night at a club, I was walking down the street and on an intersection, there was a black man crossing the street. Because the light was red, some car stopped at the intersection and the black guy came by and knocked his window. When the guy in the car lowered his window, the black guy said: "dude, could you drive me to [insert place that was literally 1km away in the same direction the car was heading], I'm freezing out here!" with a haïtian accent. The man in the car said no, and kept on driving :lol:

Did you guys hear about that american military building or something that looks like a Swastika from the air above?
Its been around since the 60s but a blind eye was turned to it until Google Earth made it visible to anyone with the access to the internets.

Did you guys hear about that american military building or something that looks like a Swastika from the air above?
Its been around since the 60s but a blind eye was turned to it until Google Earth made it visible to anyone with the access to the internets.

Read that in a paper and laughed. Apparently their going to do some landscaping to hide it somewhat :lol:

How the shit do you hide a whole building via landscaping?

There was also recently discovered a cornfield with a several acre (I believe) swastika carved out of it.
Damn anti-semite aliens.

There was a man-planted patch of forest (in Germany?) in which a certain type of tree was planted in the shape of a swastika or something along those lines.

Did you guys here about this cloud formation?
earth2.jpg