wierd dreams....

I always dream about swimming at the beach and being attacked by sharks....I have had this dream just about every month for the last couple of years......it scares me to the point where I won't bother going in any further than knee high when I'm at the coast! (and funny enough Jaws is one of my favorite movies???):eek::ill:

TheSeldomlaid said:
Is it just me who realizes that the dream is just a dream while I'm dreaming it? Like, I think "ah, it's just a dream, so it doesn't really matter" in the dream.

yeah I understand what you mean...
but you cant say that about every dream.. just some of them :p

Southern Belle in Hell said:
I always dream about swimming at the beach and being attacked by sharks....I have had this dream just about every month for the last couple of years......it scares me to the point where I won't bother going in any further than knee high when I'm at the coast! (and funny enough Jaws is one of my favorite movies???):eek::ill:
same here :lol:

you might wanna check this out www.angryalien.com then pick jaws.. ''Show me the way to go home''........... :lol:

I allmost never dream at all, if I do, I don't remember no matter what. If I somehow remember what it was, it's probably some nonesence, for example:
It begins with me being on an airplane or something, then, in a few minutes I'm being chased by pirates with sticks for their legs, a bottle of rum in their hand, an nothing in the other hand (they don't have it, u know).

I have all kinds of odd but frequent dreams that Alexi is my brother.
They're usually long and pretty detailed and just weird.
Like when he turned into a troll and was freaking me out. Or the one where Nat stole his bag and he started crying cause he thought she loved him for him and not for his bag (?!) so I had to pretend I'd robbed it so that everything was ok. Or the latest one where Nat was telling Alexi I was his sister, and he didn't believe her so we had an arm wrestle and then he said, 'Oh yeah, you're right. She is.'

Mostly my dreams are as inchoherent as shit.
But once i had this funny one, where i was fighting rob zombie in full zombie outfit in a room with all neon colours. I beat the shit out of him. This is one of the few dreams where I fought and actually beat someone. Mostly i'm a pussy in my dreams, it's terrible for my ego.

My dreams are usually too crazy to explain them.

But I do get these dreams that follow the same pattern everytime. I am at school or work and then I realize I am wrapped in a towel like I just got out of the shower. Or I´m in one of those places and forgot to put my pants on. It changes... and it always has to do with public humiliation:cry: :tickled:

haha when i was a kid i used to take the school bus to elementary school. so one time i dreamt i got on the bus and only then i realized i forgot to put on my trousers, then i was at the corner of my street and my dad had only pants on too... wtf

i dreamt some really amazing whack in my life, but i can't be bothered to write it down.

Heavenscent said:
Mostly my dreams are as inchoherent as shit.
But once i had this funny one, where i was fighting rob zombie in full zombie outfit in a room with all neon colours. I beat the shit out of him. This is one of the few dreams where I fought and actually beat someone. Mostly i'm a pussy in my dreams, it's terrible for my ego.
Yeah, when I dream I can't fight either, cause my strenght seems to disappear, almost like if i'm moving underwater.

FTR, this night I dreamt that I was on some beach town(I've dreamt about this town before, it was exactly like today - but it's not a town I've been to) and a mini cow fell in love with me :guh: