Dreams

somnium_in_tenebris said:
a theory i know says that people who often dream they are flying are in need of carnal pleasures :D weeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh :tickled:

Yeah? How so? What's the link? Wouldn't that more like be people who dream they're shagging, like?

i dont mean to frustrate you,but i heard this from another person,i dunno any links about it.i was not given any further explanations about how and why this is so:(

when i was a kid, i was dreaming of a toilet - the greatest, almost divine toilet. it was shining so brightly..!

...then i woke up.
you know what happened :err:

other morning, I dreamt I was doing something with this bitch in this dream and a nocturnal, well more of a 'mid-morning' emission occured, woke up, didn't feel a damn thing what with being asleep and that, what a waste

somnium_in_tenebris said:
i dont mean to frustrate you,but i heard this from another person,i dunno any links about it.i was not given any further explanations about how and why this is so:(

i might give 60€ to someone so he can tell me what its all about. i wish i was hulk in a past life :(

click on this, if nothing happens then you will die :(
sorry guys...

crystal.gif

Never mind dreams, what about night terrors.
On a recent frink to a pub in Liverpool called 'The Ship and Mitre', real ale was had. Not a lot mind and that night, the fractered dreams, the waking up every 20 mintues thinking I was going to be late for work...
We were all very haunted the next day. o_O

Su Jacko said:
Never mind dreams, what about night terrors.
On a recent frink to a pub in Liverpool called 'The Ship and Mitre', real ale was had. Not a lot mind and that night, the fractered dreams, the waking up every 20 mintues thinking I was going to be late for work...
We were all very haunted the next day. o_O

why do we wake every 20 minutes? I do that when I have an early flight or so. Is it our past-life conscience reminding us? Wheres the Ship and Mitre? rings a bell..

It's the secret crows behind the mirrors, windows and lakes, that build the universe, which have a twenty minute cycle, and when you're like anxious or nervous or worried the fabric separating you from their tickings rubs thin and they startle you and that

The Ship et Mitre is on Duke street, not far from the bubbles bus stops.
It has a life size Worzel Gummidge in there, with the pertwees face....that's kinda where the night terrors begin. Just don't drink the cherry or raspberry beer...lovely but lethal