Dreams, Nightmares

Malergion said:
The strangest dream I've ever had occurred when I was, oh, 9 or 10. It invovled talking animals of varying species. They were gathered around a massive stump in a forest clearing at night. They began to chant and pass around a chalice filled with blood. Then I woke up. That wasn't a nightmare exactly, but I intend to write a story about it eventually, it has stuck with me all these years.

haha creeeeeeepy:dopey:

awesome

Fuseli_nightmare.jpg

Malergion said:
The strangest dream I've ever had occurred when I was, oh, 9 or 10. It invovled talking animals of varying species. They were gathered around a massive stump in a forest clearing at night. They began to chant and pass around a chalice filled with blood. Then I woke up. That wasn't a nightmare exactly, but I intend to write a story about it eventually, it has stuck with me all these years.

Hehehe, too late! Isn't that the theme for one of the xmas episodes of South Park?

I dream everynight and wake up knowing I've just had a freaky dream, but I can never remember them. I've had sleep paralysis since I was 15. When I told my mother about it, she and a church friend of hers went through my room blessing everything because the crazy church lady was convinced the devil was trying to possess me (nevermind the fact that, in the mythology, that usually only happened to the devout, which I wasn't). I think she had my Mom freaked out enough to try an exorcism. Thank god my Dad was sane and knock it off and take me to a doctor.

One dream before I had sleep paralysis. I was lying down, could not move ,the color white was all over so I could not see anything, pure white. I could hear groups of people talking but it sounded distant,could not make out the words, it was like people were in another demention but I knew they were in the same room as me. I could hear organs or something playing in the distant. After the people left signs flashed with black letters saying 'You will be an early end' or something along the lines. I was still in pure white lying down, I wolk up, tryed to move but could not, the sleep paralysis must have started, it felt like heavy ass bricks covering me or something smothering, my body felt like it was being crushed. Something sinister kept growling in my ear in a frantic manner. I wolk up horrified, did not even attempt to go back to bed. The dream was vivid and in the morning so it was light out.

Whatever was growling had to be the most pissed off thing's i've heard. It sounded frusterated and angry as fuck. It was barbaric,savage like.

yeah with the sleep paralysis i've had, it was almost all white. black and white, but mostly white/light grey. twas a woman (sorceress) with a ball of energy in her hands, with shards of energy swirling all around here. really loud buzzing in my ears though i heard bits and pieces of a woman whispering. couldn't move, could hardly breathe, all that good stuff, etc etc.

the other time i had it, i heard bits and pieces of a man screaming things. sounded really angry. wasn't as fun as the first time. neat stuff.

The Greys said:
One dream before I had sleep paralysis. I was lying down, could not move ,the color white was all over so I could not see anything, pure white. I could hear groups of people talking but it sounded distant,could not make out the words, it was like people were in another demention but I knew they were in the same room as me. I could hear organs or something playing in the distant. After the people left signs flashed with black letters saying 'You will be an early end' or something along the lines. I was still in pure white lying down, I wolk up, tryed to move but could not, the sleep paralysis must have started, it felt like heavy ass bricks covering me or something smothering, my body felt like it was being crushed. Something sinister kept growling in my ear in a frantic manner. I wolk up horrified, did not even attempt to go back to bed. The dream was vivid and in the morning so it was light out.

Whatever was growling had to be the most pissed off thing's i've heard. It sounded frusterated and angry as fuck. It was barbaric,savage like.

Wow...this is very Jacob's-ladder-ish
o_O
Fucking creepy - Great thread! :wave:

Wow, I have such lame dreams. Occasionally I'll wake up because I get a falling feeling or sometimes I'll wake up in the living room when I went to sleep in my bed. Something really embarassing happened in the other day though. I was sitting in class and had finished my test and was waiting for it to be collected. I fell asleep and don't remember what I was dreaming about. All I know is that someone threw something big at my head and I woke up. When I woke up I moved really quickly or something because the desk made the loudest screech ever. Everyone stared:cry:

Hahaha I hella fell asleep in class this one time, I was so freaking sick and I didn't have a way to get home. So I stayed at school and tried to tuff it out. I fell asleep in the middle of my Government class. Of course I snore very loud, and I could hear them saying "oh man he really snores". I could hear it all but couldn't do anything, next thing I know my teacher hits my desk really hard and scares the freaking shit outta me. He takes one look at me and tells me to go to the nurses office.

ahhhh memories.